“Love the coffee”
Review of Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery - CLOSED

Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I stop by here whenever I am in Western NY. Usually I bring home several pounds of their ground coffee. They have indoor couch seating and an outdoor fire pit. Try it when you are in Ellicottville. They need a better counter person, everytime I am their he is not very friendly and is very slow if you order more than coffee.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

love the outdoor fireplace in July. It was cold out!!! Coffee is good, sandwiches are par for a coffee joint. Service is adequate. Overall there were decent options at decent prices.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

If you are in Ellicottville, you need to put this place on your list!

When we walked in my wife described it as "Charming"

We had coffee and a peanut butter cookie... both were outstanding!

I use to ski at Holiday Valley before moving to Virginia and it was really nice to come back for a visit.

Check out Coffee Culture when you visit!

Jim

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Looks nice, very disappointed. This place needs a manager badly! I could not believe how unfriendly the entire staff was & so inefficient......not one of the 4 people behind the counter ever smiled or made you feel welcome. Coffee was just okay, not worth the wait or the price. Ellicottville is such a quaint, pretty village and this could be a nice addition if it was managed properly & hire staff that cares about the customer. We will not be back.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our way through western NY. This is a chain store, with a reasonable atmosphere and affordable. Not the cleanest and lacks a local feel.