“Great Hotel!!!!”

Inn at Holiday Valley
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ellicottville
Reviewed July 20, 2007

Great hotel on a ski mountain!Good breakfast! Nice rooms. Very nice swimming pool! People from the hotel are very great. Nice hotel in a nice small town.

• Stayed: February 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Carlabrazil

canada
Reviewed March 21, 2006

I came back from a Ski vacation with my family and friends the day we arrived it was pouring rain which left us with limited things to do other than swim. It's a great place to go for skiing and relaxing but that's basically it not alot of other activities to do. It's also very reasonable for a little get away with the family. Not alot of restaraunts to choose from at all.

• Stayed: March 2006
Newstead
Reviewed March 8, 2006

I have to agree with the last review. I met
that Norma person at the front desk. She was
very nasty to my children and myself. I went
with my husband and children for a little
family get away. My husband and I are golfers
and there are activities for the kids. They
have a very nice golf course and there is a
pool both at the Inn and next to the course.
It was a beautiful day with not a clould in
the sky when this Norma from the front desk
locked the doors to the pool and said it was
thundering and my children could not use the
pool. She seemed to have some personal issue
with my children and took it out on them.
Everything else was great. When I was in
Ellicottville I saw a new hotel going up in
town. I think it was a Hampton Inn. I'm
definitly going to check out the Hampton.
Maybe they will be nicer to my children and
myself at that hotel.

• Stayed: June 2005
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
West Seneca, New York
Reviewed February 28, 2006

We have been coming here since the 1970's (highschool) and have enjoyed skiing and golf. I come here several times a summer for the golf and just plain relaxation.
Great area bars and resturants. Golf course is excellent. However, the front desk staff needs professional hotel training. We had a terrible experience with a woman named Norma (very rude, very unprofessional). The late night cleaning staff told us that the pool was closed at 7:30pm (it was pretty obvious they wanted to leave early!!!). The one bright
spot was a staff member named Steve who ran the bar. He went out of his way to make sure we had everything
we needed (extremly professional, showed a great deal of initative). This should be a wake up call for HOLIDAY VALLEY INN management. You may set policy, but
it's your hourly people who carry out (OR DON'T) that policy. There is lots of competition moving into E'ville and your employees can make or break your reputation(i.e. $$$$$$). I hope your paying attention.

• Stayed: July 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Westlake
Reviewed January 16, 2006

3rd visit. The convenience of being slopeside negates lack of professional service. Nice clean hotel with all you need for family trip. Pros- slopeside, clean, brakfast included, pool for kids, reasonable price. Cons- This is a real Mickey Mouse operation. I doubt the staff have any real training like you might see at a holiday inn express( which I'd compare this place to). They are nice and helpful but clueless. Does not matter in the end because it's a nice place for a family get away. It ain't the Ritz.

• Stayed: January 2006
Reviewed January 9, 2006

You really cannot beat the hotel/lift ticket deal that Holiday Valley runs. This is the 2nd year we've gone and it was as great as we remembered it. The rooms are clean, staff is friendly, and the hotel lobby looked lovely decorated for the holidays. Can't wait to go back up again...if only it would get cold and snow some more.

• Stayed: December 2005
3  Thank sparkydoodle
rochester ny
Reviewed November 27, 2005

The Inn at Holiday valley is truly the only ski in/ski out property in the area....what a fabulous resort! We've been to Killington, Breckenridge and various other resorts and the family friendly Holiday Valley has them all beat hands down at 1/4 the price!

• Stayed: January 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellicottville
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca
Best Western Plus University Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Olean
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville

Been to Inn at Holiday Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Inn at Holiday Valley

Address: 6081 Route 219 S, Corner of Holiday Valley Road & Route 219, Ellicottville, NY 14731-9720
Location: United States > New York > Ellicottville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ellicottville
Price Range: $194 - $364 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Inn at Holiday Valley 3.5*
Located 50 miles south of Buffalo NY the Inn at Holiday Valley is located in the middle of Holiday Valley's Double Black Diamond Championship Golf Course, and at the base of the Sunrise Chairlift offering ski in ski out access. Complimentary Winter Shuttle Service to Base Lodges available. Walking distance to the great shops and restaurants of the village of Ellicottville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Holiday Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Inn At Holiday Valley Hotel Ellicottville