“Winery”

Mauston, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Winery”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great experience. Loved it all.Wine tasting was great. The yards were breath taking...Was my first vist to a large Winery and will go again to many.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank kelli774

Cleveland, Ohio
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Wine”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Snow Fox is awesome. 7 bottles made it home. Very good hosts, very good test tasting also. Keep up the good times

Visited September 2013
Jarrestville, Maryland
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Good wine at a good price.................”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

While wondering the streets of Ellicottville we ran into the 'Winery of ELV'. We picked up two bottles for our trip further north and were not disappointed.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank bruce R
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Something to do”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My fiance and I booked a "Wine & Chocolate Tasting". Being an online voucher we purchased I guess I was expecting more of a group thing then just showing up and tasting some wines but I guess that was my fault for assuming. Nonetheless, when we arrived we were greeted and tried a variety of delicious wines -- the host was very knowledgable and friendly.
However, having the focus on "Wine & Chocolate" we were hoping for something a bit more than a chocolate dutch cookie out of the package, 1 chocolate square and 2 little chocolate covered pretzels. I wasn't looking to sit down and devour a pound of chocolate but thought that what was presented with a bit lacking. Still, the overall experience was nice and it was something different to do.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Diluglio0608
San Jose, California
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Friendly and Inexpensive”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

OK, being a California wine connosieur I must warn wine officianados that Western New York wine is NOT like any other. It's it's own monster...and the monster is SWEET. That said, it's the varietal region and it's what there is...so thusly forewarned about that...know that this place is great. Inexpensive and patient wine tasting provided, as well as knowledge of the local vineyards. Fun folks (whom I believe we've convinced to try Napa -- you know, for the education of it all!).

Visited October 2012