“Local Bar Away from the Crowds”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Riley's Bar and Restaurant - CLOSED

Riley's Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Trent Hills, Canada
“Local Bar Away from the Crowds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

If you want to avoid the crowds and Ellicottville prices, Riley's is a nice location only 10 minutes north of the village. Friendly local pub atmosphere with an extensive menu. Many local residents at the cozy bar and pool table. Something for everyone's tastes and diet. Thursday night is Chicago style pizza night. The Buffalo chicken pizza was enormous and lots came home with us. It was just a little salty. We will certainly be back.

• Visited February 2014

Pittsburgh PA
“Big Surprise, fun atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Food was excellent and the drinks were great! Ordered the scallops in the macadamia nut butter sauce, delish! The soup I had was a leek soup made with a cheese top like french onion, it was excellent. Great local place with fantastic food!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JDP527
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Lots of food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is not a fancy place. The Service was good but I was disappointed in my dinner. The salad was tasty but I ordered the ribs. They were supposed to be award winning...but they were very fatty. I had to use a knife and fork to separate the fat from the meat. And the vegetables were very limp. My husband said his haddock was fine but the topping was placed on after..not baked with it on. Even though you get plenty of food I did not think it was a good value.

• Visited January 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We were a party of 5 and ordered various items: steak, fish, chicken and ribs. Except the fish which was ok, everything else was bad. The steak was so bad we had to return it. I wish I returned the ribs as well since I am having indigestion as I write this review. I will say that they were fair and tried to make it up for us by discounting the steak. Still - never again.

1 Thank Ron E
Western NY
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food and the service were very good. There was no wait for a table on a Friday night. The place could use a little tlc, however. It was dated and dusty.

Visited October 2013