“Very quaint day spa”
Review of Ellicottville Oasis Spa - MOVED

Ellicottville Oasis Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ellicottvilles premier Day Spa. We have recently relocated to Inside The Tamarack Club at Holiday Valley. We offer Massage Therapy, Facials, Body Treatments, Waxing, Manicures, Pedicures and more! Osmosis Skincare and Farmhouse Fresh Body products. Enjoy the beautiful amenities - Spa Sanctuary, use of the Tamarack pool, hot tub, fitness center, locker rooms and showers. Free valet parking. All therapies provided by NYS Licensed Professionals
Columbus, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very quaint day spa”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I went to Oasis Spa because my family was skiing for the day and wanted to pamper myself. There was a scheduling mix-up, so perhaps I should have called to confirm my appointments, but the woman who checked me in was very accommodating and was able to find a time for me that worked. The facial was very nice and indeed my skin came out being hydrated and felt great.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank rnnaua2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just average, rude”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Husband and I stepped into Oasis to have couple Pedicure, during anniversary weekend stay. Spa employee was a little condescending in her poor explaination how she couldn't fit us in on a Saturday at 2pm. I walked away feeling shunned. Husband and I frequent Ellicottville every winter to ski, but we won't return to Oasis.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Linda3290
evillespa, Manager at Ellicottville Oasis Spa, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
We always welcome feedback - but I must say this one left us a little shocked! We have always taken great care of our clients made sure they are satisfied with their experience.
I do remember this couple, they did indeed walk into the spa and request a Couples Pedicure at 2:00pm that day. The pedicure schedule was completely booked at the specific time they requested, we offered them a later appointment which they turned down. We also offered to take their name and number and call them if we had a change in schedule which they also refused. We apologized and recommended that they pre book their appointments next time to avoid disappointment especially for a Saturday (usually our busiest day) and if they have a specific time and treatment in mind. They left and we were puzzled as to why they appeared to be annoyed! I'm not sure what else we could have done but we certainly were not rude and absolutely did not "shun" them. I'm sorry that they chose to post such a negative review - I honestly don't believe we deserved it.
We wish them well and hope they managed to celebrate a wonderful anniversary. We would gladly provide services for them in the future and hope they will return!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spa Trip”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Since I was pregnant, I was unable to enjoy skiing at Holiday Valley, so I booked a spa day at the Oasis Spa. Their prices are very reasonable and the service was great! I had a great massage, facial and pedicure and the staff was awesome! I do agree with another reviewer that the conversation outside the massage room was annoying and not very relaxing but the actual massage was great! Would definitely book another spa day there if I go back to Holiday Valley.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank tiffanyandsparkle
Welland, Canada
“Love Oasis Spa”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been to the Oasis spa on many occasions. Every girls weekend in Eville always has a portion of the fun going to the spa together. They are always welcoming and accomodate all of our ladies. The prices are really reasonable and I will continue to use the services every opportunity I get.

Visited September 2012
evillespa, Owner at Ellicottville Oasis Spa, responded to this review, May 14, 2016
Thank you so much - we love our new location! More room with added amenities including the use of the Tamarack Club pool, hot tub, fitness room and free valet parking! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Rochester, New York, USA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Only ok”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We were looking for something to do while the boys went mountain biking, so we booked 60 minute massages at the Ellicottville Oasis Spa. The place is quaint and cute in a house and the town needs a spa, but I think improvements could be made to service. My swedish massage was just mediocre and the easily overheard conversation going on in the neighboring room made it difficult to relax. My friend was, however, taken to a room upstairs and had a more enjoyable experience.

Visited August 2012