“Breakfast”

Dina's Restaurant
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great breakfast. Home made corned beef hash and pancakes are good choices. Lattes are well done too. Plan to go back for dinner soon.

There are newer reviews for Dina's Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great fresh food at Dina's. Good service as well - and they had no problem doing an egg white omelet for me, even though it wasn't on the menu. It was topped with a beautiful fresh salsa that was delicious. Southwest decor was really well done, and made for a nice relaxing setting before we set out for the day. I would recommend getting there early for breakfast, though, as it was filling up quickly by the time we left.

1  Thank Hiker-Fam
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We decided to end our weekend in Ellicottville by having dinner at Dina's. It was very cosy and has plenty of seats to accommodate not taking reservations. The food was good. Hot, and plenty of it. We both had salads, and they were just the right size. Not too big not too small, with tasty vinaigrette on the side. My husband had a buttered pasta with peas and chicken. The chicken was a bit dry from being sliced and sautéed. I would have rather had it come out as one large breast. I enjoyed the risotto with breaded chicken. Also very good, if the risotto was slightly overcooked. But still tasty. My daughter had spaghetti and meatballs, and the server was kind enough to cut it up in the kitchen for her ( she's two) and brought it out as soon as it was ready.
Desserts were PLENTY to choose from, almost too big a selection, but why complain about that ;) the desserts are cut very large, so it would be good to share.
My one gripe is the wine selection. I would have loved to see more local wines from the Finger Lakes , but the selection they did have was good and varied in varieties.
All in all, good food. Nice ambiance. And great service.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

just ate there with wife and kid. Nice meal..nice plate presentation. Wasn't gonna bother to review since only echoed what others already said until I saw the $5-$10 range on main trip advisor review page. Average entree was closer to $25 with the ap's in $10-12 range.

2  Thank mikeeee8
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped in to try the desserts that everyone raves about. They were extremely disappointing and VERY pricey . Service was friendly and as stated in another review one of the staff members was more concerned about texting than working.

1  Thank Huh-70