“A Friendly Local Restaurant”
Review of Dina's Restaurant

Dina's Restaurant
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Considering how many skiers and other tourists come to Ellicottville, you'd think there would be a whole bunch of good restaurants. But my experience there hasn't been that positive. Dina's, however, is an exception. It's a small, friendly, local place. I first came across it, when the restaurant did the catering for a function I attended and where the food was surprisingly good. This time I came for lunch and though there wasn't much to choose beyond sandwiches, they were very good sandwiches. Mine was fish with an interesting combination of garnishes.They were also happy to tweak dishes on the menu to customers' tastes - the service was pleasant and personal. I'm sure I'll be coming back.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

wonderful menu with delicious pizza choices fresh breads & friendly service. Desserts to NOT miss, we enjoyed the casual atmosphere & clean surroundings, we'll be back !

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were staying near by at the Seneca Allegany Hotel and had activities booked in Ellicottville.

We located Dina's which is conveniently located right in the heart of Ellicottville. From the moment we stepped in we were in awe. The restaurant is in a building dating back to the 1800's. The restaurant was done in an 1800's Saloon Style and was stunning.

The service was quick and friendly. As it turns out this would be one of the best dining experiences of our vacation. For those that have read any of my earlier posts know that we have dietary restrictions. Well not at Dina's. Our Waitress Randi was very well equipped to deal with our specific needs. Having pointed out to Randi our Wheat and Dairy restrictions she made a couple recommendations which included of all things "French Toast"! French Toast made with a Gluten & Dairy Free bread. For those of you who suffer from similar troubles you will know how exciting this can be when someone actually "gets it"! The meals were served with fruit and real maple syrup. The coffee cup was never empty and the selection of teas was amazing.

We enjoyed the meal so much that we tempted fate and return for a second breakfast. No only did Randi recognize us but when we asked for the same meal as the day before she recited all the details we had discussed a day earlier.

Very well done Randi and thank you for a wonderful dining experience!

If you are in Ellicottville please stop in and give Dina's a try. I am sure you will enjoy every moment.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had the pleasure of having breakfast at this small restaurant on Main street in Ellicottville. It is quaint with a good atmosphere. It was very busy but we still received excellent service. Our breakfast was delicious and very hot. The hash with poached eggs was terrific as well as the burrito bomb! The price was very reasonable. Very nice little restaurant with good food...a nice way to start the day!

1  Thank cdl17
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My guest and I were impressed to find an extensive menu with very nicely described plates in a restaurant that looks like a diner. I had Osso bucco and it was very bland and not as tender as it should have been on a mushy rice instead of the advertised risotto. My friend's double stuffed pork chop was overly sauced, and well over done although he specified medium rare. The prices are the same as fine dining but the food is no where near worth the prices.
The wine is however a great value and we had a nice brunello for a reasonable price. Our waitress was very good as well.

1  Thank Raptorfan_11