Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Unbelievable fun and education!

We have visited NORA twice now for two separate training classes. The information given is nothing... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mizmixman
The most fun and best value on the East Coast! Jon, Scott and Andy are incredible!

A good friend and I headed to Northeast Offroad Adventures for a day of instruction (Offroad... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
beastofthewoob

All reviews learn how his team every step of the way new building an adventure felt safe the whole time training session these guys advanced class hunter mountain tree stumps controlled environment this past weekend exceeded my expectations obstacle course off the beaten path class room
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I am an avid offroader. I attended a recovery class given by NORA. I thought I knew it all. Not the case. Scott, and Jon are I4WDTA certified and it shows in the material and manner in which they teach. One of their top instructors, Rich was also on hand. From the facility, to the class content, to the practical application of the principles taught, it was all top notch stuff and safely executed. Do yourself a favor. If you are a 4wd vehicle owner and drive on anythin ng other then asphalt, get yourself enrolled in any of their excellent classes now. Learn what you and your vehicle are capable of. Bring the family, bring your friends and enjoy yourselves at their fabulous facility just a short drive from NYC.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

Great class, big confidence builder with solid first aid skills....the NORA group are great hosts, always feel welcome here, super new building with great facilities......I feel much better equipped to handle a injury off the beaten path, have a much clearer idea of what really belongs in my day bag as to equipment,,,,,great 2 days with great folks

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank wgw1234
Reviewed December 31, 2018

My 16 year old son and I attended the NORA Off Road Driving Essentials class over the weekend. Scott and his team have put together an excellent course from start to finish. My son was able to learn the capabilities of our new Jeep in a safe and controlled environment under the watchful eye of seasoned instructors. Would highly recommend for the new off-roader.

2  Thank Walter M
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Tremdous class, professionally designed and run. Course is designed well and driver safety/vehicle wellbeing is accounted for. The class is more than a "beginner course", but anyone with average driving skills should be abe to complete it. Definitely some challenging sections, bit there are options to go around.

Higlhy recommended....and I have been to other driver training classes, although this was my first off road one. Much more driving time than most.

1  Thank Scott F P
Reviewed December 28, 2018

I took the NORA Beginners class today it was amazing. I was blown away with how much I learned. The “class room” presentation (very cozy) was informative and practical. We had a great lunch then off to the trails. The NORA team was awesome, they are great teachers. I felt 100% safe the whole time even when one wheel was 2 feet off the ground ( sooo cool). My only regret is not taking this class much sooner. I’m signing up for the next level class ASAP. ...

1  Thank Jeep4Life