The former "Fallsview" has been renovated and turned into a more upscale, beautifully appointed hotel. Most beautiful than the inside is the scenery. With the Shawangunk mountains in the background, there is a sizeable lake, gardens and fountains. The grounds are peaceful and lush. While the food is nothing special, there is a spa and a big emphasis on recreational activities. We took a nature walk to a small water falls on the grounds, and had a surprise encounter with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who gave us an appreciation of the birds and animals in the area. My family and Iwere there during the week. No evening entertainmment was offered that night...unlike the Catskill mountains of days long ago. Perhaps the weekends still have some kind of entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by rolling landscapes, lush gardens and a crystalline lake, Honor's Haven Resort & Spa can be found tucked away on over 200 acres in the heart of the Shawangunk Mountain Region; the gateway to the Catskills. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Honor's Haven Resort & Spa is the ideal destination; combining multi-faceted conference facilities and wedding sites with a wide range of recreational opportunities and 232 well appointed rooms and suites. Offering countless catering options, this unique four season resort will make you next vacation or event nothing short of extraordinary! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Honor's Haven Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honor`s Haven Hotel Ellenville
- Honor`s Haven Resort And Spa
- Honors Haven Hotel
- Honors Haven Ellenville