“Beautiful, relaxing, comfortable and fun was my experience at this B&B in Eden NY.”

Marienthal Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eden
Marienthal Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Eden B&B and Inns
Western New York
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Right in my own backyard, I was unaware of this hidden getaway until a friend requested her BD get together take place here. Oh my gosh!; this place is gorgeous, both inside and out. Louise, her husband, and sister made our stay (about 20 middle aged ladies) exceptionally relaxing, comfortable, and warm. My stay started out with a trip to the communal gathering room where scrumptious cookies, cakes, etc. were available for the taking, as well as hot tea and coffee. However, I decided to indulge myself with a glass of wine and a few less sweet appetizers prior to my 45 minute full body deep tissue massage.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Following, I melted into one of the oversized leather chairs in the communal room for another glass, just hanging out with good friends, pampered as well, with either manicures, pedicures, or swedish massages. After spa treatments, we took a trip into Hamburg for dinner (only a short 15 minute drive through the rolling hills of Langford/Eden dotted with the day's dusting of snow..........breathtaking!)
Upon our return, our birthday girl opened her presents, and the rest of us, rapt in the excitement, lounged on the comfortable couches and chairs, sipping after dinner cordials, or playing cards, or just talking. Later, in the cool of the evening, many enjoyed the warmth of the hot tub located off of the outdoor patio, while others, weary from the work week and the day's activities retreated to their rooms. I had an opportunity to check out all of the rooms and I must say, all of the rooms are unique, welcoming, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. You can't go wrong with any choice.
In the morning......I enjoyed my morning shower in a beautifully crafted, elegant, yet extremely functional shower equipped with luxurious soaps....each room has its own personal bathroom....beautifully tiled with extremely unique sink and faucet.... Choosing which type of "spray" modality for my shower water was such an adventure......linear jets, circular shower head from above, or hand held shower wand? Hmmmmmmmmmm. I tried all 3 and loved every minute of my hot shower. Drying off was unexpectedly special, with lightly scented thirsty bath towels (I don't mean downy or bounce!). And the plush bathrobe hanging on the back of the door was the top off to my bathroom experience. I even wore it to breakfast. And what a breakfast it was! So many scrumptious choices....yorkshire pudding, egg souffle, scrambled egg mixture, choice of meats and breads, fresh fruit, fresh fruit salad, etc. etc.............Everything was oh so wonderful! I did not want to leave. Louise et al have not missed any detail. What a day/night to remember. I will most definately be back!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ohio
Reviewed July 30, 2008

We stayed by chance at this charming yet eclectic country inn in Eden NY. Well what a pleasant surprise! Our Host Louise was absolutely wonderful, by the end of our weekend, I felt like I had another sister. Her real sister actually prepared our breakfast and outstanding is an understatement. We had breakfast outside in their very quaint courtyard, we were served a house specialty "Artisin omelet" It was baked with fresh herbs, tomatoes and other goodies. Fresh baked ham and fresh breads and fruits were also served. Our second day we had cottage cheese pancakes with all the trimmings which made day two as delicious as the first.
Our room was just beautiful, a four poster bed with an extra large jacuzzi tub in the adjoining bath. The decor throughout was very tasteful, warming yet whimsical. We've stayed at many bed and breakfasts but this one had a special charm. I will absolutely go back and bring friends next time. It seems this is Western NY's best kept secret.

Stayed June 2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eden
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Hamburg
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Hamburg

Been to Marienthal Country Inn? Share your experiences!