“Can we go back now?”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eastport
Seatuck Cove House Waterfront Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Eastport B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I must have a terrific colleague for him to share this little gem. Spacious, great views, peaceful location, great breakfast, delightful hostess. Want a break from the snobby Hampton set but close enough to enjoy their beaches and eats? Then you found the right place...

1  Thank TheLemonCookies

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Really beautiful setting overlooking the harbor and cove. The house was spotless and the food was restaurant-quality. Thanks to Colleen for the delicious french toast. The Marina Room was a little small, but it had a balcony and was definitely a good deal.

1  Thank Sam J
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed at the Seatuck Cove House over the May 4th weekend. The Dunn room was absolutely beautiful in every way. We had high expectations for our 4 day weekend and were treated to so much more, the Seatuck and its location was breathtaking. Both our room, along with the entire house and property were spotless. Both Colleen (incredible cook) and Eileen were an absolute pleasure to talk with over morning coffee. Words can't fully explain what a romantic get-away this is. Thank you so many times to both Colleen and Eileen. Can't wait to come back.

1  Thank tom_wheater
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I've been fortunate to have stayed at Seatuck Cove House many times. The location is a special bonus, you feel as though you are entering another world, yet you're not too far from pristine beaches, fine restaurants and shopping, Although, I love simply relaxing at the house. The service is attentive, yet not intrusive. Colleen is very knowledgable about the area and eager to share. Kudos to Eileen, I have extremely high standards when it comes to cleanliness and Seatuck Cove is at the top of the list. Whether visiting with my husband or celebrating special occasions with friends or a "girls getaway" you can count on a memorable time, including an awesome breakfast. My husband and I stayed in many Inn's...Seatuck by far is our favorite. Trooper will be missed!

Room Tip: We've stayed in both the Dune Road which has the best view in the house, large bathroom with ple...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Immaculate rooms, a beautiful house, unbeatable location. We were a large group of old friends and we took over most of the house for a reunion weekend, and Colleen was so accommodating to us. The rooms were so pretty and clean, my bed was really comfortable, the common areas were great for hanging out and chatting. The breakfasts were delicious - I would love to get the secret recipe for the scones! I can't say enough about the view from every window and balcony, it was spectacular and I found myself staring out the windows like I was meditating...I would love to come back. Highly recommended for a peaceful getaway.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Everybody heads to Long Island to escape the city in the sweltering summer months. But think about the winter as well next time - all crisp and cosy and quiet. And Seatuck Cove House is the perfect way to appreciate it. A totally beautiful seaside home, right on the bay, charming in every way. Colleen, the manager, is warm and welcoming and did everything possible to make our stay there a total pleasure. The beds are huge, the ceilings are high, the views are outrageous and the breakfast is phenomenal. Blueberry pancakes that will make your morning and fresh, warm scones that will set you up for a bracing walk along the vast and deserted beach front.

Honestly we couldn't recommend anywhere more magical for a wintry weekend on Long Island. Thank you Seatuck Cove House.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Wow!
What a GREAT place, with CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL ROOMS, a GREAT hostess and SPECTACULAR VIEWS of the bay!

My wife and I haven't RESTED like that in our 32 years of marriage!!!

I HIGHLY recommend this location to all!!

WOW!!!

Room Tip: The Seatuck Suite was the one we were in! GREAT!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank whitegs

Been to Seatuck Cove House Waterfront Inn? Share your experiences!