“Great burgers”

Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Eastchester
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Best Burgers in Westchester! We provide a great atmosphere and great food. We also offer Weekend Brunch from 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Burgers are great! Service is a bit hit or miss but the food always makes up for it! I alays get a burger from this place when I'm in the area and recommend it based strictly on the food.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Met some friends at the Pipers Kilt; was my first time there and it was clear the place was filled with regulars. The bar was moderately crowded, but it took me almost 10 minutes to get a drink from the bar for me and my wife. There were 2 bartenders; one was either ignoring me or was deaf, and the other was older and did not get around very quickly. Once seated, the waitress was prompt and courteous and the burger I ordered was cooked perfectly and was darn good.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have had several versions of their hamburgers and all were very good. The Eastchester cheddar burger is excellent. We usually have to wait to get seated but that is because it gets so crowded. People will wait for good food.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

It's the go to place for burgers in Winchester County. The restaurant has not changed. Nothing nouvelle on the menu, but by doing what you do right, this place is a keeper.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Horrible Service. I repeat... Horrible. Ordered onion soup, never got it. Said no to a 2nd beer, waitress 101 brought it (and charged me for it.) Asked for lettuce and tomato after my burger came plain. Took forever and was charged $0.75 extra for both burgers that had lettuce and tomato. When I wanted the check, I tried to flag her down and she was oblivious. I've waited tables... I know it isn't easy, but I expect a minimum competency that was absolutely missing. Burgers used to be good... Not any more... A true disappointment on multiple fronts. Only positive thing to say is the fries were tasty.