“Will stay again :)”

Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised and will book this hotel again. It has what you want and need for an overnight stay and is modestly priced. You can actually cook during your stay here with the fridge microwave and stove that is supplied. Everything is very clean front desk staff and employees are very friendly all in all a nice quiet hotel during our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, on our hotel. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our fully equipped kitchen and affordable rates. I will be sure to share with housekeeping your comments on how clean your suite was.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel the next time you are in Syracuse.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and found it to be a great bargain. The room was comfortable, the entire hotel was clean and appears to have been recently painted. I would definitely stay there again when in Syracuse. If you are okay not receiving daily maid service, it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was comfortable, clean and to your satisfaction. I will share with my staff your wonderful feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while in Syracuse.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have stayed at this location several times. each of our stays was met with a friendly staff, who are willing to help at all times. It is convenient to all local attractions and minutes away from everything that `Cuse has to offer. A clean, well kept facility with prices that are comparable or even lower then some other inns.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how convenient the location and that your guest room was to your satisfaction.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future, the next time you visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed there with my son for the season opening Syracuse football game. Got a great deal at a third party site. Hotel staff was great. Very friendly, welcoming. Never treated me like a second class guest because I used a 3rd party site.

Hotel was very clean, well appointed. All of the amenties you would expect at its price point, and a few you may not.

And the beds were pretty darn comfortable.

All told, I would definitely consider this one next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Travis - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and our staff. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort of your room. I will be sure to share with our housekeeping staff, that you found the hotel to be very clean.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future. I hope you enjoyed the football game as well.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

using price line, got a great deal for two nights stay. i was worried and expecting the place to be substandard.
not here! clean and well maintained. the staff was friendly and very helpful with restaurants and grocery stores. hats off to Kayla and Shari, they would be a welcome addition to any Hotel staff.
loved the kitchen area and full sized frig. great location too (less than a block walking distance to three restaurants-two local and one chain, Ruby Tuesday's). convenient to hwys without the noise, NY 9 is nearby as well as 481, and 690 too.
best of all, i would go back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Cornelia - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel.
I am glad to read that you were pleased with the great customer service Kayla and Shari provided you during your stay. Also, I will advise our housekeeping staff how satisfied you were with your room. Furthermore, I am happy to hear that the location of our hotel was convenient for you.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future

Reviewed August 11, 2013

getting in late is always a challenge when I travel. this hotel was very accommodating.
The shower was broken when I arrived and no other rooms were available. it made a loud noise; nothing to do.
I made due till the next night and it was fixed.
Breakfast is not good. A muffin and a coffee and an orange.
No yogurt or other items.
Bring your own shower items. I learned this from another review I read before going.
I enjoyed using my items that were left over from my other hotels.
The kitchen was great to have and the TV was a modern flat screen.
I was there the weekend of the nationals and I felt grateful to have landed such a nice hotel at an affordable price for this weekend.
Thank you everyone.

Room Tip: south side definately
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

While moving across the country, we stayed one night at the Extended Stay America in Syracuse Dewitt. When we left the next morning, we left behind a potted plant that had been a gift from a dead friend -- it had been staying each night in our hotel rooms as we traveled. We didn't notice for four hundred miles and we were heartbroken, assuming it was gone forever. But Barbara, the hotel manager, not only had rescued the plant, she actually took it to the post office and priority mailed it to our new address. It arrived a bit crumpled but very much alive and is flourishing in our new home right now. We can't tell you how much this means to us. Thank you, Barbara, and thank you, ESA Syracuse-Dewitt.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
Comfort Inn Carrier Circle
Comfort Inn Carrier Circle
#20 of 31 in Syracuse
Best Western Plus East Syracuse Inn
Quality Inn Syracuse Carrier Circle
Quality Inn Syracuse Carrier Cir...
#16 of 19 in East Syracuse
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse
Red Roof Inn Syracuse
Red Roof Inn Syracuse
#16 of 31 in Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
#5 of 19 in East Syracuse

Been to Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt? Share your experiences!