Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt
$122
Residence Inn
$65
CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$114
$137
$125
$105
$98
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$93
$119
GardenInn.com
All reviewsgrab and gofront deskother hotelscoffee potgreat hotellaundry roomchecking incarrier circleeasy accessbusiness tripkitchenettesyracusejim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2013

this is a nice hotel newly renovated. all the staff is very nice. anytime I had a problem it was fixed in a timely fashion. I gave location a 4 because although it's very close to the highway there doesn't seem to be much entertainment in this area. the rooms are clean I gave it a 4 because there's no dishhwasher. most of the extended stay type hotels I stay at have a dishwasher so I'm kinda used to that.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I just spent 4 days on the road driving in from Texas and it was great to have a sincere welcome soon as I walked in the door. I am a travel nurse and will be staying here for 3 months so the manager showed me several different room styles and locations and let me choise the room that best suit me and my needs. They had no probles with us having our cats with us. The night clerk even gave me a jump one night when I discovered that I left a light one in my truck and my battery was dead. The cleaning sereves ladies are really friendly. They even take into account that I work nights so they don't come and clean till they know for sure that I am awake. I could ask for a more customer oreinted and friendly staff!!

Room Tip: Just talk to the staff about whatever your personal prefrences are and they will work hard to meet them for you.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alissa S
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been a regular at this Hotel for 3 years and have watched it re-invent itself over time. This Hotel has been completely renovated to include new furniture, flooring, bathrooms, lighting and beds. Recently we visited Extended stay and were please to see that they had installed new 32" digital TV's. While this may not be rated as a 5 star Hotel it offers a feeling of home that many others do not, from the small but useable Kitchen to WiFi and a free small breakfast to go every morning. if you are staying just for the night or need to stay for a longer period of time, Patrick Owens and his staff will make your stay one to remember. I recommend Extended Stay Dewitt with a 5 and I am confident that those who review this will have no problem doing the same when they have had the pleasure of staying there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We're staying here for 3 months after having sold our house and building another. Rooms are large with a kitchenette that comes well equipped. The staff here was willing to provide us with extra whatever we needed for the kitchen. Large frig for a hotel. Water filter as well. BR clean and shower pressure terrific. Best part of this hotel is the desk staff. Cindy at the front desk is peppy and knowledgeable. Able to mobilize staff to get us whatever we need. No waiting for service here. AND they are REALLY pet friendly. We originally were attracted here for this feature. Our dog is comfortable here and is as happy with the staff as we are. They really clean the rooms weekly for long term stayers and do it thoroughly. If one has extra pet peeves they'll go along with them. Laundry facility on premises is clean but not inexpensive. Manager is friendly and energetic. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good experience. Also, the morning coffee and continental b'fast is welcome. Coffee real good and the b'fast not the usual fare of stale cake etc. They have various oatmeals and good-for-you oatmeal bars as well as muffins and fruit. They start it real early, which is helpful and don't seem to mind folks going back for the 2nd cup as I do daily.
Cleaning staff is very friendly as well. Mattress firm and new. Rooms are not 'fancy' but are very homey. Ours has an easy chair recliner and a pull out couch that my g'daughter has used and enjoyed.
Also, this hotel is away from the main road so quiet, but very close to everything in Syr. We're natives and know that we can get anyplace within Syr are in less than 15 mins from here.

Room Tip: See if one of the larger suites is available. Long term rates are also. Whole hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank Dr. Stephen M

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have stayed in several hotels throw out the years,and the staff here is by far the best,and the rooms are new and in great condition. you will not find a nicer hotel to stay at in syracuse for the rate the price you can stay here for.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.