We dont normally stay at Hampton Inns but had heard they were quite nice for non-luxury stays. If you like soft but not firm, the bedding was nice and washing all of the bedding instead of just the sheets is a nice touch.
Food was ok and the room was quiet despite being packed with Antique Car Show folks and their cars.
The bathroom was horrible. It seemed like it was done over 25 years ago, and not maintained. Tile and grout was dirty and shower tub was stained. The sink and cabinets were poor quality and with extremely small area and no place to store toiletries. The cabinet below the sink was made of CARDBOARD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located right off NYS Thruway I-90, the Best Western Plus offers a luxurious stay at an affordable price. In addition to its proximity to the thruway, the Best Western Plus is also just one mile away from I-81 and NY-481, minutes away from downtown Syracuse, the Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR), the New York State Fairgrounds, and Hancock Air Force Base. The Best Western Plus will exceed your travel expectations with its outstanding amenities and attentive staff who all share one common goal, to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Keep charged and connected in your newly renovated guest room with a large work space, complimentary Wi-Fi, and conveniently placed USB ports and outlets. Wake up to a fresh, hot complimentary breakfast that includes make your own waffles, eggs, meat, yogurt, and more. As our guest, you may also enjoy our social area with a large flat screen television, games, and a full kitchen. Our business center features a fully appointed work space with computers, printer, and other office supplies. Hosting a meeting? We’ve got you covered! Our meeting room, equipped with a Smart Board, is ideal for larger groups. Smaller conferences will be productive in our boardroom with a large screen for presenting. Further amenities include a fitness facility, 24-hour coffee station, and an ample wrap-around parking lot perfect for those traveling with buses and large trucks. In addition, each floor is equipped with an ice machine and a vending machine for your convenience. We are just minutes away from all that Syracuse has to offer! Plenty of restaurants in walking distance and many more just a short drive away. While you’re in town visit the Destiny USA Shopping and Entertainment Center, Turning Stone Casino, or attend a game at Syracuse University. You might enjoy a concert at the Lakeview Amphitheatre, War Memorial, or a show at the Landmark Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Plus East Syracuse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle i-90 Hotel East Syracuse
- Hampton Inn Syracuse Ny
- Hampton Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Hampton Inn