“Time to take a bulldozer to it and rebuild!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle

Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Central Square, New York
“Time to take a bulldozer to it and rebuild!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Old, outdated, filthy. Vents all had 2 inches of dust in them, springs in sofa bed broken, old cigarette packs in mattress. No shampoo's, etc. bar and restaurant not even open until after 5. Breakfast......wow! Cold eggs, cold sausage, luke warm coffee. First time and last time here!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Richard Z
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. While your feedback is very much appreciated, I truly regret that your experience at our hotel did not match the high standards of quality that we’ve set. I can assure you that your comments will be passed along to the appropriate departments to re-emphasize our commitment to exceptional quality and customer service. If we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, I will be more than happy to assist you with finding the perfect accommodations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very friendly service and very nice and clean. When we arrived in our room we received a phone call a few minutes later- it was the front desk making sure everything was to our expectations- very nice and that was unexpected! Breakfast was nice for being free ( not just muffins and coffee) and the pool was nice and clean.
Great and inexpensive place to stay for a night away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments about our facility and staff. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Syracuse!
South Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I travel and stay over 200 nights a year into Central New York. This was my first stay at the BW Plus at Carrier Circle. I originally booked one night. I had a few minor complaints with the room, but rather than voice them, I asked the front desk clerk the name of the hotel manager. She told me. I thanked her and left. An hour later I was in the business center printing a document and the property manager, Roger, approached me, introduced himself and asked if there was something he could do for me. I told him of my concerns.

He was sincerely interested in what I had to say, made no excuses for the issues, and apologized immediately in a very genuine manner. He told me that he would really like the opportunity to make it up to me, and would I give them a 2nd chance. I told him I would be back in Syracuse later in the week. He assured me that he and the other manager Jennifer would make sure my future stays were much better.

I stayed 2 more days, and I was very pleased with the amount of Customer Care they gave! They exceeded my expectations!

The staff at this property truly care about Customer Service Excellence, and it's very clear to me that these 2 managers set a very high standard!

I look forward to staying at this BW Plus many more times in my frequent trips to Syracuse.

Room Tip: I don't like to give tips on helping others choose a good room. I know a LOT of people read thes...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Dave Y
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
David,

Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor.
I am glad you were able to talk with Roger and that we were able to address your concerns. It is far too often that people will have concerns and not let us know. By letting us know, we are able to correct them and offer the best experience possible.
It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay. If I am not at the front desk, please ask for me!
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was very happy with this King room suited us perfectly for another Black Friday weekend. Well priced no noise no smells parking almost outside our door and the room was cleannnnnnnnnnn ^5 to house keeping excellent work. The buffet breakfast was a real added value to an all ready well priced room and will put this hotel on a definite go back to again list. Front desk staff fast courteous and well mannered I dont have any complaints at all :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bin_there2
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and found our rooms suitable to your needs and staff friendly! We hope to see you again soon so you can take advantage of our great location once again.
Bronxville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed at the hotel during Christmastime and enjoyed our stay. The room was spotless and the staff was very friendly, professional, and attentive. The channels on the TV (at least in our room) seem to have changed and are no longer consistent with the local cable channels and Syracuse network affiliates. If this cannot be changed to the previous order, perhaps a channel guide on Ch. 2 could help people navigate.

Also, I miss having the option to order off a menu for breakfast. I used to enjoy the omeletts that were available.

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: I especially like the rooms on the 500 level (second floor) which have easy access to the back parki...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carl W
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
I am so pleased to hear your wonderful comments about our staff and service! It is important for me to hear first hand, from the guest, how we have affected your stay. As your home away from home, it is very important for us to make you feel comfortable and I am delighted to see we achieved that.
We did change over to Time Warner Hi-Def and the channels did change. We are in the process of updating our hotel channel guide, so the next time you stay with us this will be corrected.
Again, thank you for writing this wonderful review. I will share this with the whole team and we look forward to your next stay.
plymouth new hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Our stay 12/24/12 1 night. Location is just a minute of the I-90. Pet friendly ($20 fee).
Room very nice, clean and updated (Rm 140). King bed and a couch. Free breakfast buffet. Free parking. We checked in late 1:30 a.m. and left around 9 a.m. so I do not know too much else about this hotel. We will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you back again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
4.5 of 5 stars 541 reviews
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle? Share your experiences!