We stayed two nights at this hotel. I booked a hotel with a higher star rating because I wanted to make sure it was clean.
This was NOT the case with this hotel. The carpets we disgusting, hadn't been vacuumed in ages. Our feet were black after walking barefoot on the floor. Not nice.
One of us had to sleep on the pull out sofa. It was not even made up when we arrived. I had to call reception to get sheets and a pillow. It took them two hours to finally give us some sheets. I had to go back and ask for a comforter since all we got was two sheets and a pillow. Instead of a comforter we got a bedspread. By this time it was really late so we decided to make due.
The bed (king bed) was comfortable. However as we noticed in the morning it had stains on it. It did smell clean, so it might just have been stains that didn't was out, but still not very nice to see. The pull out bed on the couch was not fit for sleeping on. The mattress was thin and I felt every spring in it.
Breakfast (included) was a busy affair, not much to choose from. There was only scrambled eggs and a few dry sausages. The French toast was all gone, as was the muffins and toast. (We had breakfast at 9 am)
IN the morning we also asked again to have another comforter for the pull out sofa. We finally received a blanket. It had lots of hairs on it so it had not been cleaned. We didn't use it.
Our room's windows faced the pool. If you decided to stay here, ask for a room facing the ROAD... it will be a lot quieter. The racket in the pool kept the kids awake. It was noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, yet affordable Syracuse hotel offers abundant amenities, pet-friendly accommodations and convenient access to Syracuse University. Conveniently located near many of the area's businesses and organizations, you can make the most of your business trip at this Syracuse hotel. Enjoy just a short commute, Time Warner Cable, John Deere, Sara Lee Food Services, Bristol Myers Squibb and many more corporate offices. Visiting the area's students and faculty? Syracuse University, Le Moyne College, SUNY ESF and Columbia College are all just minutes away. The Oncenter, home to many conventions as well as the War Memorial Event Center, are also nearby. Both business travelers and leisurely vacationers will appreciate being near so many of the area's exciting attractions. Destiny USA is less than six miles from the hotel and offer world renown shopping, entertainment and gourmet food. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy being just miles from NBT Bank Stadium and the Carrier Dome, and those looking for a thrill will have convenient access to Turning Stone Casino and Syracuse Fairgrounds. Play or unwind in the indoor heated pool. Many guests also delight in the many other abundant amenities, including an exercise facility, The Roundabout Tavern on site, guest laundry, a business center, free parking and 24hour coffee available. Unwind and get a great night's sleep in the comfortable and spacious rooms at this pet-friendly Syracuse hotel. Enjoy wonderful amenities, such as flat screen TV with cable television, free WiFi Internet access, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator, room service and much more. Wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Western Plus-Carrier Circle Hotel East Syracuse
- Holiday Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Holiday Inn