Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle
GardenInn.com
$101
$131
$109
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$92
$80
$98
Courtyard
CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
All reviewsflat screen tvhot breakfastnice roomoff the highwaywafflesnew yorksyracusethruwaycollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My wife and I had to drive her parents to the Syracuse Airport to catch a plane to Florida, The plane left at 0530 hrs. so we thought we would just hang out at the airport and get a room the next night. Our plans changed when we hit a snow storm of the century and had to find a hotel at 2300 hrs the night before. The staff were friendly and very accommodating since we were going to have to get up at 0330 hrs to take the in-laws to the airport. The hotel is only 10 minutes to the airport. My wife and I then came back to the hotel and crashed until 0930 hrs. We went for a great complimentary breakfast and then spent some quality time in the room before leaving at 1130 hrs. The beds are very comfortable and the new shower head really takes the shampoo out,,,,if my wife likes it everyone else will, believe me!!!

Room Tip: Don't take a room facing the road in the winter. The snow plows were loud!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kicker23
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My family and I were driving to DC just after Christmas to spend New Years Eve prior to boarding a cruise ship in Baltimore. We left Ottawa a day earlier than planned to avoid potential weather issues. We left Ottawa at 2pm and on the 401 looked up hotels in Syracuse on the trustee iPhone 4. We found this hotel with a pool, a good rate and called to make a reservation for 2 rooms.

3 hours later we checked in and were in the pool. The kids loved the pool, we found the rooms to be quite comfortable and they had lots of room. We ate dinner in the restaurant, which was not very busy and the service we received was outstanding.

The breakfast was more than adequate and after eating our fill we were back on the road towards DC.

This hotel was great and will be a future stopover for us again if we ever need it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Vroom_Craig
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Best hotel ever except a know it all maintnence kid named ken..eww hes creepy

• Stayed: June 2011
holidayinncc, General Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to survey our hotel. I truly appreciate your candid response and assure you any issues will be addressed. Should you ever have any issues in the future while staying with us, please feel free to contact me directly, I would welcome the opportunity to resolve any concerns personally.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

As a frequent guest of the hotel over the past decade, the recently completed renovation has transformed the property into a viable alternative to recently-built, higher priced hotels with fewer amentities and cheaper construction and older hotels that have not made the needed capital investments to be competitive in the Syracuse marketplace.

During my recent stay during Christmas, I was impresssed with the newly renovated rooms which now feature large LCD televisions, new bedding and furniture, a refrigerator and microwave. A new elevator has been installed in the wing of the hotel parallel to Old Collamer Road.

While I like the added benefit of the free breakfast buffett, one of the hotel's strong suits has always been its excellent breakfast menu. I'm glad that I'm still able to order an omelett as well as other entrees off the menu. The waitress provided impeccable service and was friendly.

I would like to see new equipment in the excercise room. The elliptical machine is excellent, however a new upright bicycle and treadmill would be an improvement. Perhaps expanding into the former arcade room and creating a larger fitness center would be idea.

Overall, I'm satisified with the many improvements that have been made to the property and look forward to additional stays. All of the staff our family encountered from the front desk to the restaurant were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Carl W
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. It means a lot to hear that you continued to stay during the renovations and can appreciate the work we've done. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We booked via Priceline.com and we were happy with the discount price as we just needed a place to sleep for the night.
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The bed comfortable.
The complimentary buffet breakfast did not overcome my desire for Cracker Barrlel as it was limited and not fresh.
The hotel did the job; a good night sleep at a decent price in a fairly convenient location.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple