“Good food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Food was good. Service was attentive. We drink a lot of water and the pitchers was never empty. They even let us fill up our water bottles for our trip.

Vancouver, Canada
“Quick bite at the end of the travelling day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Quick kitchen service, good portion size. I ate at the bar and was well-served, watch for the 'happy hour' times which have good savings on bar drinks.

Temple Hills, Maryland
“Walking distance from hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Walking distance to hotel fast service great specials and reasonable prices, and good food. Great variety on the menu something for everyone.

Seattle, Washington
“good quick lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

It's located in the center of a half dozen hotels, so very convenient. We had a late lunch as the other eateries were not open yet in the area. The wait staff were friendly and attentive. Food was hot, and came quickly. Altogether a very good lunch. Price was very reasonable also.

Visited May 2014
Western NY
“The Best Staff! Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stopped at Ruby Tuesday at Yorktown Cir - Carrier Cicle area of Syracuse on the way back from a Fire Equipment show at Turning Stone with two co-workers. We had thought about eating at the casino but I had seen the sign and knew that with several hotels in the area there was sure to a few restaurants nearby. We were surprised that there were few cars in the lot, it appeared almost closed however it was 3 PM between the lunch and dinner hours. It was fairly clean inside and we were seated at a table. I did notice a crumb or two near the items in the center of the table but was not bothered by them.

The waitress was awesome. She was really friendly. As I said we were three co-workers (Firefighters) all male and she struck up a pleasant conversation. Like other reviewers said, she was friendly but not overbearing.

I had Chicken Bella and will definitely have it again. Had a salad and side of fried zuchini. Seemed to all taste pretty freshly made. Too bad I can't go back to get the same service from this waitress - I will go to our local Ruby Tuesday here at home. The other two had Sirloin and lobster. Both were pleased.

We sure could have had a lot of fun with the waitress. She made us laugh. She was an equestrian had locally ridden a quarter horse, palomino and a thoroughbred. I love talking horses but had to cut the conversation short or I'd have been there for hours....

Definitely recommend the place to all who pass by on I-90 as well as all who visit the Carrier Circle area.

Just one thing. It is a bit difficult to find. I had stay in a hotel there in the past so I knew the way in. Others might find themselves rounding the traffic circle a few times to get their bearing!

• Visited June 2014