“OK food, service slow”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Got here about 8:30 p.m. and they were not too busy. The hostess was pleasant and promptly seated us. The server took several minutes to greet us and then took her sweet time bringing us water.

After placing our orders, the food took a very long time to come out of the kitchen. When it did arrive, it was decently cooked, but my chicken dish was overspiced - not what I was expecting. My son's burger was cooked to order and OK. My daughter had plain chicken breast that was OK with her.

When it came time for the check, we paid cash and had to wait for the server to reappear from the back area so we could settle up with her.

Overall, food was OK. The service was slow. The prices were OK for what you got.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a fairly typical Ruby Tuesday restaurant, pretty much what you'd expect from that chain. On our visit, the service was friendly and attentive, and the food was prepared quite nicely. The salad bar was okay, but nothing extraordinary.

There's not much more that I can say other than that we were quite pleased and would not hesitate to return in the future.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's in East Syracuse and it was a great meal and service. The New shrimp fondue dip was amazing and I recommend trying it if you are a seafood lover.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

decent soup and salad bar for lunch; $9 per person approximately; service people were good; good variety of choices on salad bar

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice chain place to eat,close to my regular hotel so been here a few times, I enjoyed my chicken tenders in hot sauce appetiser and my steak and shrimp entree, the meal was bit rushed , no sooner was my fork down the next course was there, on a table for four on my own its kind of expected...
Overall a good standard of food and good quick service.