“Better than i expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
new york
“Better than i expected”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

got into syracuse late and wanted someting close to the hotel. The food was suprising good, and of couse a good value

Visited October 2012

Manlius, NY
“Great Value”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a newer Ruby Tuesday, a chain I don't frequent but had a $10.00 coupon to use. The restaurant was very clean. The salad bar was also very good, nice assortment of dressings too. Our waitress, Veronica, was very friendly. We started off with a white and a red 8oz wine. It was ok. Not a big selection. I ordered the petit fillet with coconut shrimp. The meat was perfectly grilled, lightly seasoned and the shrimp where huge and not butterflied, which I find dries out the shrimp. The grilled zucchini was dripping in oil, left that! My husband ordered Memphis Rub 1/2 rib and louisiana fried shrimp. The ribs were well prepared, soft and tasty. The shrimp were nothing special. He ordered the grilled green beans which were overdone and burnt. There are many A La Carte sides to choose from and will make another choice when we return for the delicious petit fillet.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Erie, Canada
“A chain that works for vegetarians”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I'd never been, but the hotel recommended it for an early dinner. I was skeptical since I'm a vegetarian and most "chain" restaurants have little to nothing for me, but I went anyway since it was close and I was in a hurry -- and hungry. First the usual -- it was clean and the bathrooms were clean. Prices were moderate. As feared there was little for me, BUT my waiter spent quite a while discussing my options. He even sat at the table with me. What a nice, helpful, friendly young man! He recommended a platter with three veggie "sides", and that would come with the salad bar. The bar was good, but very limited if you don't eat mayo -- but the side veggies were great. The mashed cauliflower was TO DIE FOR!!! I wished I'd had time to order more and skipped the salad bar, it was that good. I got plenty to eat for $10, and would gladly go back.

Visited October 2012
Springfield, Virginia
“OK service, OK food”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The service was a little slow and the food...just average. The bartenders tried to be friendly, but were wrapped up in laughing at some difficult guy at the bar. I didn't feel so welcome her.

Visited September 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I like the new Ruby Tuesday”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had dinner here on a Monday night. Service was excellent - very attentive, good understanding of the food offered. The new salad bar is an excellent supplement to the meals offered. The food was well prepared and the portions were very nice. Definitely the class of the 'casual' restaurant...

Visited September 2012