“Get a new chef”

The Atrium Grille
Ranked #29 of 62 Restaurants in East Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Description: The Atrium Grille restaurant offers dinner as well as room service, and features a traditional menu of continental cuisine. Our Lounge is open until 11:00PM daily.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The burger cooked medium I ordered was more like charcoal on a bub than beef and the pizza had no flavor and the dough was cooked all the way through.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Joe the bartender was such a good guy to talk too. Joe always makes you feel like a regular. Also the service from the girls at the front desk is unbelievable they always make everyone feel like there welcome. I have to mention the young lady doing room service was also so nice to talk to in the hallway.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Sad!....I loved this place and it was one of the major reasons I stayed at the Embassy suites hotel. Always had a great meal and excellent service. Service was always excellent as were the prices and selection of food available. Arrived at the hotel only to be told that the restaurant was closed, the woman that ran the place had let the lease run out and she had left town! Currently, the space where the restaurant was is being renovated and the hotel is catering out food orders. Saw the delivery truck bringing food into the hotel for what I would assume would be room service orders. What a disappointment...I just LOVED the Stillwater, and still can't get the taste of the BEST french onion soup & grilled reuben sandwiches out of my mouth. As a foodie...I will remember this place always... I wish the hotel had made a deal to keep this woman from closing the place. The catered food was kiddie friendly, but that's about it. We ended up going out to eat which was a pain, after driving all day.