“Delicious!”

Grimaldi's Luna Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Staying at the Courtyard Marriott next door, returned late from outlet shopping so thought we'd grab dinner nearby. What a treat! Nice décor, friendly service, and food is outstanding. Authentic Italian cooking with fresh ingredients and utilizing what's in season. Fresh baked loaf with garlicy olive oil as soon as we were seated. The waiter recommended an excellent wine and recited the List of about 10 specials dishes! The onion soup and veal marsala were some of the best we've sampled anywhere. The veal Milanese was an ample portion of tender veal cutlet server on a spring mix with a simple vinaigrette of olive oil and lemon juice was delightful! We had to sample the chocolate cream pie, which was a giant slice - the chocolate cream was a rich mouse topped with a rich mascarpone whipped cream. And an excellent cup of coffee to top off the meal (somewhat hard to find in the US, in our experience :-))

• Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
Ontario
“Good food & good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We returned to our favorite dining spot in Syracuse after an absence of some time. The greeting by Rita made us feel right at home. The service by Matthew was at his usual best. Both the haddock and turkey meals were delicious. We will always dine at Grimaldi's when in the Syracuse area.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was alone and so decided to sit at the bar. Bartender was very nice, and had me set up with my menu and lemon water immediately. Food arrived quickly and was delicious. I had a cup of minestrone which was very good and piping hot. For main course I had chicken fried pork chop with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables. The portion was so big I couldn't even finish it. I guess the only suggestion I would have for them is to cut the portion size by a third and price by a quarter, keeping the customers happy while protecting the bottom line. But overall it was a good dinner and left me satisfied.

Athens, Texas
“Nice restaurant with a twist”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place served a better than average Chicken parm with an odd twist of Orange Cotton candy after dinner. Service a bit slow but fine. Other locations nearby had mixed reviews so went with this one and didn't regret it.

Visited August 2013
SpecialK55
“Never disappointed - A "look forward to"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is my 3rd review of Grimaldi's, and again I wasn't disappointed. As a matter of fact, when I made my plans for this business trip I secretly anticipated my trip here.

Had the encrusted tuna (medium rare) with risotto and house chianti. Service was excellent, location is great.

Nothing's changed - it's still something I can look forward to.