“Never disappointed - A "look forward to"”

Grimaldi's Luna Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
SpecialK55
“Never disappointed - A "look forward to"”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is my 3rd review of Grimaldi's, and again I wasn't disappointed. As a matter of fact, when I made my plans for this business trip I secretly anticipated my trip here.

Had the encrusted tuna (medium rare) with risotto and house chianti. Service was excellent, location is great.

Nothing's changed - it's still something I can look forward to.

• Visited August 2013

• Finnish first
Caguas, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not bad but not great”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My parents and I went to Grimaldi's because it was very close to our hotel. The service was adequate at most. I had spaghetti and meatballs (I had to pay extra for two because it only comes with one, albeit big, meatball). The spaghetti was cooked al dente but the meatballs had too much garlic even for a garlic lover like myself. All in all it was an ok experience. A few days later we went to a Delmonico's which is a much better restaurant but that's a different review!

• Visited July 2013
“Authentic Italian in central New York!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

From beginning to end fabulous dinner!! You won't be disappointed great food and great service. I recommend to try Utica greens and Chickens Riggies! And don't miss out on the homemade desserts!!

Fayetteville, New York
“Could be better!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Dinner for 3 at 5:30pm on a Saturday. We were the only ones there, which should provide a clue. We had to ask to be seated at another table because there were at least 5 flies buzzing in the window. Funny thing about this place is the atmosphere is not bad, the service is good and the food was very good. Unfortunately, the place is not clean, our silverware was dirty, as we're some of the glasses. A better attention to these details might increase their business, but I doubt we'll be back,

Centralia, Texas
“Even my Italian brother-in-law loved the food!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We booked a large family dinner (25 or so) for my big Italian family. Food was excellent; even my brother in law who actually lives in Italy loved it. I like that they were able to seat us together on a long banquette at the end of the dining room. (I think "private party rooms" often seem sterile. Here, we were able to be together, but still enjoy the hubbub of the restaurant.) The ossobuco got rave reviews.

Visited July 2013