“Great staff!”

Corydon, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great staff!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Loved the staff at this restaurant. They made us feel very welcome and I enjoyed the dinner very much! They even have complimentary cotton candy!

Visited September 2012

• Finnish first
Syracuse
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Service is great, food is great and reasonable. My favorite is the italian bread and dipping oils, very tasty!!

canastota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“grimaldi's”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

very italian, food was good nothing special, was less then I expected for the money, service was good and didn't have to wait long for the food, sauce was not very favorful as I thought it should be.

Visited April 2012
Manlius, New York
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I went there on a recent Friday evening, and had the best dinner. We started with the Tommato Mozz caprese salad, and it was the best I have ever had. I had the hot seafood antipasta and he had the halibut . The people are very freiendly and hospitable. The food was absolutley wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant for excellent homemade dishes and freindly service

• Visited September 2012
Barneveld
“Questionable wait staff”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Out food came in a timely fashion. My friend's chicken dish was excellent. My favorite lasagna dish seemed OK but the sausage upset my stomach for the next 24 hours though I only ate 1/3 of it. We asked for a dessert menu and the waitress went off to get one in the front area. She came back and said there weren't any there and she would check in the kitchen. She came back again and said they do not have dessert menus but she would explain them to us. We politely declined, paid our bill and left. I hope her second day is as good as her first.

• Visited August 2012