“Yum!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We thought the food ws amazing and delicious. A family in the restaurant business since the 1940's and they sure know how to makes dElicious food!!! Would definitely go back if ever in the area
Music- great!!! Love some Sinatra, good food, and a glass of wine. Pretty perfect! Decor ok, but the tone set by music made it great :)

Reviewed September 12, 2011

tried based on suggestion from hotel. Food was fine, not sure if some was frozen. Nothing at all special to want to return. Probably better than Olive Garden. Service fair. Clean place. Calm and quiet. They had odd menu items that did ot seem Italian to me, perhaps chef has lost focus?

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I visited Grimaldi's Restaurant and I have to write a review concerning their service. I have recently made a lifestyle change in which I am eating only certain foods prepared a certain way. This is a very tricky balance to handle, particularly when dinning out. However, I have to say that the folks at Grimaldi's were very attentive to all of my crazy food prepration requests and they were very nice about attending me.

The food was brought out to me in a very timely fashion and it was prepared and packaged just as I asked. This alone is enough to impress me, as most restaurants are not that flexible. But to further enhance my experience, I came to find the food was great. I would not hesitate to recommend this place. Give them a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

This place has it all... atmosphere, outstanding service and the highest quality ingredients in their cuisine. We sampled antipasto... had the freshest meats, cheese and tuna, not to mention the vegetables! The minestrone was out of this world. My Sweetheart had the lasagna and stated it was the best he had had in his entire life. I had pork osso bucco...it simply melted in my mouth and the saffron risotto was divine as well. We shared a chocolate cream pie that I didn't care for... the filling was strange... coated your lips as if it had shortening in it and was a bit gritty. Despite the dessert disappointment, this was one of the finest meals I have had in all my travels.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

We were staying at a hotel nearby and went over for dinner. People came in after us, were seated first, and hostess ignored us. Then another couple came in, and she went to help them, they told her we were there first. She was rude to us, never apologized for ignoring us, and was downright unfriendly. Were finally seated, had the waitress from H..., never heard about the specials, people who were seated with other waiters/waitresses after us came, ate, and left before we received our entree. We were never checked on, our drinks were never refilled. Later we saw the hostess ignore people waiting to be seated so she could visiti with friends. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

3  Thank andreab18847