“Great bang for the buck”
Review of Motel 6 Syracuse

Motel 6 Syracuse
Ranked #19 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My room was clean and I was greeted with friendly helpful staff. When I realized that I was short a washcloth the next morning they got me one right away. They called to make sure I was satisfied with the room. This is obviously not a resort hotel, but it was clean, safe and just what I needed for a good nights sleep. No fancy fixings here, but again awesome bargain and no extra charge for my dog. That was a serious plus.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank triplovercentralny

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I was truly thrilled to see that this Motel 6 had refurbished the place. The Driveway still needs to be redone, but other than a few holes the drive was fine. I was impressed in particular by the Woman who Checked me in: her name was Melissa. Because of her treatment of my stay I would come back next year for sure. Very Professional, Friendly, Made me feel at Home, and was extremely courteous of my Requests! Overall, Melissa is one of those in a Customer Service Job where she definitely has the personality for it as I would hire her if I owned a Motel! Besides this woman, the staff were all very good at what they did.
The Entire inside had been redone from the new carpets in the hallway to wood floors in the rooms, and all new furniture!
I would Definitely Come back. Every Year I get to Syracuse, NY where I was born for an Annual Visit of Relatives and Friends; and now there is a Decent Motel at a very Fair Market Price! See you all Next Year!
The only thing I could say negative is no mini fridge unless you pay extra and my Mattress on the side I slept had some heavy folks must have slept on it for there was a indentation due to the weight of those who must have slept on it before me.

Room Tip: First Floor near Rear Entrance is perfect. Easy to Access your vehicle and leave for the day!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2014

At the front desk for check-in, Vanessa was very friendly and made check-in a breeze. The room was clean and comfortable. I travel with two large Alaskan Malamutes and they were very welcome at the Motel 6. We were in town for a national championship for canine weight pull, and having a Motel 6 nearby is a godsend, where dogs are always welcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Sheryl F
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We booked the room on Priceline, and really were just expecting a place to crash for the night. Instead, we were treated to the best staff ever at this hotel! The front clerk, Vanessa, went above and beyond with helpfulness and genuinely cared about our stay. In the morning, at 5:30, Demetrius was at the desk and not only had coffee for us, but also was more than helpful with directions. The room was so nice! Thank you Motel 6!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Starryskye80
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I had an excellent experience, clean inside and out, friendly cooperative manager, appreciated all the new painting, cleaning and furniture will gladly stay again. PS Great rates that can't be beat. Glad others are having similar experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on our way to Boston from Niagara Falls, Ontario. The lady at the front desk, Vanessa, I believe, was so sweet and genuinely worried about our safety out on the icy roads. She was only interested in our well-being and swiftly checked us in and told us where to park our car so that we could minimize our time out in the cold. She also recommended a few restaurants nearby like a Denny's and Ruby Tuesday's that was a little pricey. Anyway, the room was great, very warm, and the bathroom was very clean. One of the mattresses in the double bed room was a little sunken in with a concave spot in the middle that probably should be changed but regardless I was able to fall asleep very quickly, maybe due to the exhaustion of traveling, but nevertheless, it wad a small setback. Great place to rest in Syracuse and apparently near the airport too.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank WorldTravelerJB
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed 1 night - they issued us a room upstairs wasn't pleased about going up and down stairs - due to being medical issues - I mentioned it and they issued us another room that was just perfect... Very accommodating... Vanessa at the front desk was a blast !! Very nice and great personality - perfect for her job !!!

We will see you again :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Fairfield Inn & Suites Syracuse Carrier Circle
Best Western Plus East Syracuse Inn
Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle
Quality Inn Syracuse Carrier Circle
Quality Inn Syracuse Carrier Cir...
#16 of 19 in East Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
#5 of 19 in East Syracuse

Been to Motel 6 Syracuse? Share your experiences!