“Home away from home”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Collegeville, United States
“Home away from home”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Clean and friendly. Nice place to stay but too expensive to drink and eat. The staff is great however the hotel has lost some very friendly and really nice people due to management decisions. Parking is great and hospitality at an all time high. Chelsey, Karen, Sean and Freddie are great as well as the chef Rich who will make your dinner just for you!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times. The staff is excellent. The hotel management has done a great job of hiring and training a staff where all of the people are genuinely friendly and helpful.

On this trip, I accidently left 2 folders of important papers in my room when I checked out. I realized this the next morning. I called the hotel to see if I was fortunate enough that housekeeping had not thrown them away. Unlike so many hotels where everything is thrown out, the housekeeper had realized that these folders were important. She had saved them. The hotel arranged for the folders to be sent via FedEx to me. In 30+ years of travel, I have been in VERY few hotels with this level of training and service.

I enjoy their breakfast buffet of hot and cold foods. It is very reasonably priced.

The hotel is convenient to all of the Syracuse area. I strongly recommend staying here for any business or leisure travel to this area. I stay here every time that I am in the Syracuse area.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review with Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you had such an enjoyable visit and found our staff so helpful and friendly. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to everyone. It is good to hear you did recieve your items that you had left behind and were able to join us for breakfast. I hope if you will continue to join us on your future trips to Syracuse. If there is ever anything I can assist you with please let me know. Thank you.
Towson, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had a very nice stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Syracuse, New York. I found that the rooms were immaculate; service was top notch; breakfast was better than that offered at most "chain" hotels. I would certainly stay here again, should i need to take another trip to the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for such a wonderful review you posted with Trip Advisor. I happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and were able to stay for breakfast. It is nice to hear that you will be joining us again on your future trips. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know.
Perkasie, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The overall experience was great. I had interviews to conduct and I was able to use the lobby area and the hotel staff was exceptional. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel and the food was very good. The staff was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff. We are happy to hear our staff was accomodating and helpful and you enjoyed your visit to to the Hilton Garden Inn. We hope if your travel plans bring you back to our area you will choose to stay with us. If there is ever anything further we can do please contact me direclty. Thank you.
North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Excellent value for the dollar, staff beyond friendly and helpful. Quiet and clean. Updated interior with nice common areas for meeting, chatting or just working. Close to airport, convenient to interstate. A great choice when in Suracuse or the surrounding area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and found our staff friendly as well as our hotel clean and accomodating. We hope if your future travel plans bring you back to our area you will choose to join us. If there is ever anything we can do please contact me direclty. Thank you.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Clean and comfortable room. Restaurant was good. We arrived late and were leaving early so it was nice to be able to get a meal and a drink on site. This particular hotel is located in a more remote area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for posting your review with Trip Advisor. We appreciate our Guests feedback as we are constantly striving to improve our service. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay and were able to join us in our Pub. If your future travel plans bring you back to our area we hope you will plan to join us. If there is ever anything we can do please contact us directly. Thank you.
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent service, bed was so comfortable, room was spacious and clean, very comfortable stay, great hot breakfast made from scratch, amazing staff so very helpful. They take care of you away from home. Would definitely recommend and stay again many times over.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for posting your review with Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our staff friendly and accomodating. We hope if your travel plans bring you back to our area you will choose to stay with us. If there is anything further we can do please contact us direclty. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
#4 of 19 in East Syracuse
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse? Share your experiences!