CrestHill Suites Syracuse
$125
$109
$105
$98
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$93
$119
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefront deskoutdoor poollarge bathroomliving areasocial hoursausagehome away from homebed was comfortablefree breakfastyogurthappy hourhot breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelthe general managerwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Booked on hotwire, but had to additionally pay more than i paid for the room to upgrade to a 2bedroom when other family decided to go. Was glad to see pack n play in room. that was a request granted. The water leak at air conditioner was frustrating to walk on, lady dusting plants while we ate breakfast near the plant also.
But overall an average place to stay.staff was professional.i would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us... I appreciate the fact that the lady dusting the plants during your breakfast did not sit well with you. I will contact the plant company and make sure this never happens again. I hope everything else went well during your brief stay with us and that you and your family had a wonderful vacation. Once again, thank you for your review!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I recently stayed at this location. Was booked through Hotwire and I was very satisfied!
I had a one bedroom suite. Room was in good conidition and clean.
I arrived at 12:30am and the front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful at such a late hour.
Check in and out was a breeze. Plenty of free parking.
This hotel does accept pets, and my room did have a dog smell within the couch. Room did show some signs of wear (couch) and the fridge had a compressor issue. When it would shut off it made a very loud noise and would wake me up at night. (forgot to mention that to the manager when I checked out).
But overall, I am satisfied, and would stay at this location again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

We would like to "Thank you" for sharing your comments on your experience while visiting the CrestHill Suites in Syracuse. If you have time, could you please call the hotel and ask for me. I need to track down what room you were in so We can address the refrigerator and couch issues. We certainly would love for you to visit us again in the future. Thank you once again!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel is a wonderful gem - our room was spotless, the furnishings were in top shape, the small kitchen in the room included the basic utensils, plates, and cookware, and the free breakfast was actually quite good - included cooked eggs, sausage, french toast, as well as the usual cereals, pastries, yogurt, and hard-boiled eggs. The check-in was quick and painless, and housekeeping was very helpful - when I went back after leaving to look for a missing phone charger, they were extremely helpful. All in all this was a great experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for such a glowing review! We certainly would love to see you in the future. Once again, Thank you for your business it is truly appreciated!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed one night at the Cresthill. Had understood from the booking site that it was close to the Syracuse Airport and offered shuttle service and free parking, but this did not work out as planned.

Turns out the Motel is nearly 10 miles away and the shuttle only runs from 8-4:30 Mon-Fri, and that there was a parking charge unless one stayed there for one night on each end. A taxi trip to the airport is $25-$30. So...I would not stay here again if the Airport is my destination.

Having said this, the Cresthill is very decent and an excellent value. Very spacious room; good bed; good internet; better than average breakfast; staff very helpful. Really, no complaints at all, other than the transportation issue above.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RexT

We would like to 'Thank you" for your positive review. I am glad to hear that the front desk staff made the simple adjustment to make you and your family comfortable. They are a proud bunch at the front desk,,, and take great pride in what they do and how they can make a positive difference in a families experience. Thank you and be sure to stop in again when your travels take you through Central New York.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My family stay in a studio with two queen beds. Very spacious room. Front Desk people are very friendly. I get this hotel from priceline and originally it's a 1-king bed suite. I have a family of 4 with 2 kids. The front desk has no problem to switch us for a 2-queen beds studio. The studio itself is very large. It has a full kitchen and a small living area. There is a Wal-mart about 3 miles from hotel, so it's no problem to buy food there and cook ourselves.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about CrestHill Suites on this website. I am certainly glad that the staff could accomodate your families needs and offer you a complimentary upgrade! Travelling with young children is hard enough, so hopefully this allowed you time and space to relax. We hope you stay with us on your next trip through the Central New York area. Too bad your big bad Bruins have to play the Rangers in the next round of the Stanley Cup Championship..... Go Rangers!!!!!!