“A very nice stay”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Wainfleet, Canada
“A very nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Cresthill Suites in Syracuse and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was. Although we only stayed overnight, the rooms would be great for a longer stay. The suite consists of a room with a kitchenette with a comfortable sitting area, the bedroom and bathroom. The bed was VERY comfortable - something that both my husband and I noticed and mentioned to each other. Wifi service was great in our room. Parking was close by with several entrances along the parking lot. The breakfast was good - hot choices included french toast, sausage and an omelet. Apparently there is also a light supper served during the week but we were there on a weekend. The staff were very welcoming. I would definitely go back to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hello Willie3181,,,,, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of the hotel. We invite you, and any of your friends up north, to stop by again and stay with us when you can enjoy the hotel and it offerings for more than one night... We have an awsome shopping center, DestinyUSA, close by. So shopping is a must for many of our Canadian friends. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!!
Jim Stocker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Saint Peter, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was traveling with my family across New York, heading to Boston, as Nemo was moving in, we could not make it to Albany, site of another CrestHill Suites. I contacted manager James Stocker, and he changed our reservation and even upgraded our room, at no additional charge. Concierge Leo Courcy was amazing, he had everything ready for us, and even called Albany hotel to make sure we were all set. Extremely thankful during stressful time!!!

Room Tip: We had a room on second floor and it was perfect!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
I am so glad we were able to assist you during your long trip. Thank you so much for sending in your review on CrestHill Suites.
Stop in again on your next journey through Central New York!
Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice now. Both times thru priceline and the price has been $50.00 plus fees and tax. The rooms have a large fridge and kitchen plus a sitting area. Good size place and clean. This is not high end, but for the money is a great value. Breakfast included and the front desk service was very good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Well, get them while you can. As in most hotels, we offer some major discounts to fill empty rooms during the Winter, slow months. However with the busy season starting in a few weeks, one will find that rate hard to find in this area. However, even with the strong season rates coming into effect, our value for what you get at CrestHill Suites,,,, just can't be beat! Thank you for your positive review and we look forwardto many more visit. Thank you and safe travels.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Very very very nice hotel. I stayed in a two-bedroom suite and was surprised at not only the size of the room, but the overall comfort. The pillow-top queen mattresses were a treat after driving up from NYC. The room had a wall-mounted, pivoting flat screen with full cable, a sitting area, and full kitchen with a fridge and dishwasher. Yeah, a dishwasher.

Shad (spelling?) was extremely helpful and friendly when my brother and I checked-in.

• Stayed September 2012
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Hey Yankee Fan,,,,, You're always welcome here at the CrestHill Suites if you are a die hard Yankee fan..... Thank you for the great review, and I agree, those two bedroom suites are really roomy and confortable. Please visit us again should your travels take you to Central New York. Too bad Swisher isn't returning, oh well,,,,, Go Yankees!
Bordentown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with my recent stay at this hotel (1/21). I had never heard of this brand before but was greeted immediately at the front desk and told of the evenings dinner that they were putting out. In addition, the size of the room (I had a suite) beat any standard room at other chains hand down. The following morning they had complimentary breakfast which included baon and pre-made omelets, not that they were gourmet, but better than the cereal and muffins other chains serve. Would definitely stay again

Room Tip: Room sizes were quite large, My son and I had a suite, which is their smallest room and it included...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Rondo,,,,, We appreciate that you took the time to write such a nice review concerning your stay and our hotel. We certainly hope to see you in the near future. We have another sister hotel in Albany NY in case your travels take you there... Once again thank you and we hope to see you again!
Budapest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

During my 2 week buisness stay I found the rooms to be plesent and quiet ,Houskeeping very meticulious, Front desk staff freindly (Especially Chad),
Also the hotel provides a FREE breakfast 7 Days A week as well as a Dinner Buffet Mon-Thurs with beer and wine Include..., on thursday I found you get a special treat as Chef David prepares the dinner and the quality of your dining experience is as good as anything I have eaten in fine dining establishments over my 27 years of travel. Cresthill will keep my buisness,, only suggestion make every night a chef David night !!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
I will pass this onto Chef Dave, he takes great pride in his food. Everything he does is preparred from scratch.... Thursday nights "Chef Dave's" have been a booming hit! A must stay just for the food..... Shad is always a major asset at the front desk as he takes great pride in the hotel and the friendly welcome he offers all guests. Thank you....
jim Stocker
South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Second time of staying at this Hotel.
Bedrooms are serious amounts of real estate ! I had room with 2 queens, large bathroom, sitting area and full kitchen, 440 square feet I believe. and this was just the studio suite.
Breakfast basic, but included in price, and more than adequate.
Extremely busy time, parking lot was almost full , only 2 spaces left,no spare rooms, but staff still coped extremely well.
Rooms clean and comfortable, generally well kept premises.
Would have no hesitation rebooking.

Room Tip: Canadian travellers - ask for special Canadian rate when booking (It will not be offered unless you...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review regarding the size and cleanliness of the suites. They do seem to be very roomy. Well, we hope to see you for a third time soon. Safe travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse
Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse
#3 of 19 in East Syracuse
SpringHill Suites Syracuse Carrier Circle

Been to CrestHill Suites Syracuse? Share your experiences!