“Great service & atmosphere!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Very nice room and entire staff was extremely friendly. Will definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Syracuse. Also had a great work-out room with treadmills and TVs, along with a pool. I'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Beres W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Bonnie B,

I am happy to hear yoiur visit to our hotel was as expected. I am pleased to know our spacious two-room suites combined with our fitness center all met yoiur excpectations. Additionally,I will share your comments regarding the graciousness of our staff. Thank you!
Should your travels bring you back to Syracuse, please do visit us again.

Beres Wall

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I usually stay at the Hampton inn and occasionally an Embassy Suites. They have always been clean and the staff very polite. Recently, I stayed at the Embassy Suites in East Syracuse and I was very impressed by the style of the hotel, especially the large open lobby. It was reminiscent of one of the hotels I stayed in Mexico. Every time I returned to the hotel a staff member greeted me with a smile. The complimentary custom made omelet soft breakfast were a great start to the day. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I return to Syracuse.

Room Tip: Loved the 5th floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Steve S,
I am happy to hear your visit with us was surprisingly pleasant. I will be sure to share your comments with the Front Office associates, who take great pride in welcoming each and every guest to our hotel. Additionally, I am pleased to know you enjoyed our popular cooked-to-order breakfast.
Should your travels bring you back to Syracuse, we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed at the Embassy Suites as part of a package booked for a wedding. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroomed suite which was fantastic. Very spacious with a seating area and dining table. Trouble was our bedroom was right next to the Interstate with very poor sound proofing so found it very noisy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Debbie L,

Thank you for sharing comments with me regarding your visit. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious two-room suites among the other amenities we offer. I am sorry to hear the noise from the Interstate impacted your visit.
When next visiting Syracuse, please do consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

One of the best hotels we've stayed at , yet there were a few minor problems. Mainly they were having issues with they're cable service and things like a hair dryer were not easily accessible (the dryer for instance was near invisible sitting in a black in the wardrobe). Still, first rate breakfast and overall service from everyone there in a most pleasant environment.

• Stayed: June 2014
Beres W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Neiljdennis,

Thank you for sharing your comments with me. Much appreciated! I am happy to hear your visit with us was one of the best you've had, in spite of the issues you experienced with our cable service.
Additionally, I am happy to hear you enjoyed our most popular cooked-to-order breakfast, in addition to the service you received from everyone.
Please visit us again should your travels bring you back to the Syracuse area,

Thank you!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This were my first (June 25 & 30, 2014) stays at an Embassy Suites Hotel. It will not be my last one. Upon arrival, guest registration was quick, very courteous and professional. Hotel facilities were clean and shiny. Very impressive.

The reserved suite was spacious, well arranged and very comfortable.

The Managers' cocktail hour was delightful due to excellent service of the servers on duty. Snacks and drinks were refreshing and very much appreciated.

The full breakfast service was extremely well handled by hotel chefs and wait personnel.

All in all, it was a delightful experience of excellent service by all personnel of hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Hans P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and also for sharing your complimentary comments with me. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and all the other offerings which includes our complimentary Manager's Reception and our popular cooked-to-order breakfast.
Additionally, I will be happy to share your generous compliments regarding your service with our associates.
We all look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to this area.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I like the complimentary breakfast. I liked the fitness facility, and I hope I have used the swimming pool. Lots of space for parking. It is little further away from major areas like Syracuse Univ. and some business facilities.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Rok B,

Thank you for sharing your comments with me. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our cooked-to-order breakfast in addition to our fitness facility.
We all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nice clean hotel, Breakfast and evening reception very good. Will stay again in future. Nice pool and workout facility. Employees very helpful with guests who are visiting area. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dana W,

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here with us! So happy you enjoyed the complimentary Manager's Reception and our cooked-to-order breakfast, which is available at all Embassy Suites. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse Destiny USA
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse / Carrier Circle
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
SpringHill Suites Syracuse Carrier Circle

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse? Share your experiences!