I visit this area a few times a year and I unfortunately won't come back. The food in the hotel resturaunt this time wasn't that good. I was told that even as a HHmember I still have to pay for the internet. I was also annoyed with the tv station selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites