We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions when in the Syracuse area. The hotel is easy to access from any of the area highways. Although depending on where your room is you can hear the cars on the Thruway. The staff greeted us every time we arrived or departed. The common areas and rooms are clean and comfortable. The 2 room suite is very spacious and convenient. The large atrium can be a bit loud at times, but considering how large the area is the sound is reasonable. Breakfast is served in the back where there is plenty of room for large groups. Food was find, nothing special, however there were custom eggs offered. Overall a good choice to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites