The buffet is always the best. HOWEVER: I asked the check in clerk twice, what time the buffet started and she said 07:00 AM. I mentioned that we had to be somewhere at 08:00 AM. She was quite brusque and not interested in my problem. The next morning we came down at 06:45 and people were eating. Then we were told it started at 06:00 AM both Saturday and Sunday. It would have been convenient to eat early as we were going to run a race at 08:30 AM.
I have stayed here many times and it's always nice. Clean suite, beautiful decor in the downstairs lobby area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites