Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse
$127
Residence Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$119
GardenInn.com
$75
CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$148
$129
$162
$129
$114
Courtyard
Priceline
1,328 results
All reviewscocktail hourthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastthe managersomelethappy hourhot tubliving roomfree breakfastpotatoesnys thruwayhotel restaurantsausageindoor poolnew yorkcarrier circleatrium
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I really loved the pools I went there for a sleepover and had fun but the rooma was not that clean so was the bathrooms

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I stayed here with a group of clients in September. I prepaid for all of the rooms and clearly explained I wanted the room keys ready when we arrived without having to have all 8 of us go through the check-in process. I was assured this would happen. It did not. After the front desk staff asked the CEO of our client for his credit card for incidentals I almost came across the desk. I probably should not have gotten that upset but I put a lot of effort into making sure everything was handled as I asked. (See my other review of the Hilton Times Square. They handled the same request perfectly).

So, after I calmed down and got my room key I went to my room, or so I thought. When I opened the door the CEO was standing right there. They had put two of us in the same room. This is really inexcusable. I prepaid the rooms, we arrived at 7:00 pm, they had all day to get the room keys ready. This is poor execution to say the least. I did not find the nonchalant attitude entertaining at all. I was pissed and his smirks were not helping.

As the last example of poor service, I was told all of our rooms would be on the side of the hotel opposite the interstate. They were not. I think everyone had a room facing the interstate. I try not to be paranoid, but I feel like the front desk staff put us in these rooms out of spite.

The hotel itself was fine. The rooms were standard Embassy Suites room. The atrium was nice, no complaints here.

My only issue is the staff. If that was my staff, they would be looking for new jobs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite of the interstate.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel before, so the family is quite comfortable with the accomendations. Great pool, spacious rooms, wonderful buffet breakfast (included with the room rate), just what we needed after a long day at the State Fair!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2011

As with any Embassy Suites it has a quality breakfast and manager's reception. Can be laud since it is next to an interstate so ask for a quiet room. Worth staying at.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I have stayed here numerous times for business. All rooms are suites. Plenty of room to work in. Beds are very comfortable. Try to get a room towards the back of the hotel, not facing the Thruway (noisy). Hotel has a wonderful free buffet in the morning, omelets made to order and other things. Every night there is a manager's reception with beer, wine and mixed drinks. Great hotel to have a conference and unwind with co-workers before heading out for dinner. Staff is very accomodating and very friendly. Free internet if you are a priority member.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business