“A pet friendly Mom & Pop motel”
Review of KC's Corner Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in East Springfield
KC's Corner Motel
Peabody, Massachusetts
“A pet friendly Mom & Pop motel”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife & I have Pharaoh Hounds dogs with whom we do lure coursing competitions. Since 2006, some of our trials are held in Starkville, NY and we were fortunate to find KC’s Corner Motel and Restaurant where Bruce & Sue Hargrove received us and our dogs with open arms. Some rooms have an efficiency kitchenette and the rates are quite reasonable. They always make us feel welcomed, and tend to our needs during our stay. In the morning they serve a great breakfast, and on Saturday nights following our competition we gather at their restaurant for a group dinner. Cooperstown is about 12 miles away and it’s a wonderful drive along Otsego Lake, and listed on their KC’s web site are sites which you can visits. In plain English it’s a wonderful Mom & Pop place to stay and we will staying there for our 7th consecutive year. So, if you travel with or without pets, this is the place to stay. Ben & Moe Brodeur, Boston, MA

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hudson, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I cannot say enough about how helpful and very friendly staff are. They are always willing to
make suggestions for sightseeing or what's good that day on the menu. Having a restaurant on the premises is a real plus. The Diner is bright and very clean, the service quick and pleasant.
It is very nice to find such a pet friendly motel. The location is close to Baseball Hall of Fame
in Coopertown, NY and there are other beautiful sights to see while staying in the area.
I look forward to visiting again this year.

Room Tip: All are very pleasant
North Wales, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 12, 2013

What a pleasant surprise when I arrived at this local motel and discovered a clean, cozy room with super friendly staff and a great restaurant with good home cooking and great prices. Pet friendly too which is very important to me. I loved it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend KC's to anyone traveling to this area!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Massachusetts
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was so pleased to find this small motel while traveling to Starkville, which is way in the middle of nowhere. (baseball fans would love the nearby town of Coopersville) My room had a kitchen with a full size refrigerator. I was able to open the windows on both sides of the room and get flow through air. There was a restaurant on the property so I did not have to get in my car again after I settled in. Best of all, my canine traveling companion was welcomed, too. We sat on the balcony porch and watched the Amish buggies go by. All in all I had a very pleasant stay. The motel IS on a main thoroughfare, which allowed me to find it, but got traffic noise. Guess I could have closed the windows :-)

• Stayed September 2012
Fort Plain, New York
Reviewed April 11, 2013

KC's has plenty of rooms that are clean and well kept. The Diner is within walking distance and dogs are welcome. The owners Bruce and Susan treat you like family and go the extra mile to help out their customers. The food is wonderful, especially the Pot Roast (it is to die for) and the bacon cheeeburgers and extra crispy fries are pretty good too!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank GWhritenour
Brockton
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Have stayed here several times over the past 5-6 years. Rooms are always clean. staff, which is all family members, is always courteous. Food at the restaurant is always good. Close to Cooperstown, NY & the Baseball Hall of Fame !! Bruce & Susan run a great motel & restaurant !!

Thank Amy. M
Rhode Island
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stay here several times a year, the people are great and very welcoming. Prices are good, and very homey atmosphere. I like how the owners take the time to know you and they really do care about their customers. The restaurant on the property is great and they know how to make you feel at home. I love coming to this area and staying at KC's.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
#5 of 16 in Cooperstown
Lake View Motel
Lake View Motel
#7 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to KC's Corner Motel? Share your experiences!