“A Little Mixed Up”

Ranked #26 of 41 Restaurants in East Setauket
Cuisines: Asian
“A Little Mixed Up”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

As LongIslandGlobal says, this is typical no-frills Chinese food restaurant. The food is good and the portions are big enough. My complaint is that they didn't even take down my order correctly when I called it in. I ordered 3 items. They got 2 correct, but put down sweet & sour chicken in stead of Boneless Spare Ribs for the 3rd item. I had to wait on the spot while they quickly heated up some boneless ribs for me. They also included a pint of wonton soup which I didn't order. When I got home I found I not only had the wonton soup but I also had the sweet & sour sauce (minus the chicken). When I figured out the charges, I realized they charged me for the wonton soup. They seem a little confused at Chung How.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Been there twice, plan to be coming again”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a typical no-frills Chinese place that does takeout. Having said that, myself and some of my family members like the food, it's that simple. Prices are reasonable and the portion size great. So while this is a very low-key and basic place, I can definitely recommend it for lunch.

• Visited April 2013
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sorta old and run down, but the food is good and cheap. They do not deliver.”
Reviewed July 22, 2008

Sorta old and run down, but the food is good and cheap. They do not deliver.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook