We had GREAT honeymoon holiday in Kurumba Maldives, we loved our private beach front villa with jacuzzi, our front door opened onto the beach and clear ocean and the coral reef where we snorkeled, it was AMAZING!!!! ..... The sunset cruise was worth going on just to see all the playful dolphins-it was incredible experienced.
The buffet food was really nice and the service is very good...just wish the shops sold soft drinks that we could take back to the villa as the minibar has limited softdrink item and proved to be expensive over the week.
Overall very beautiful Island and already making plans to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel