This hotel is truly amazing and the staff are outstanding nothing was too much trouble. The service from Fernando, Akator, Nissy and the lady at the Ocean Grill were wonderful. They remembered our names which was great considering how many other people there were on the island. Although the hotel was nearly 100% occupied it never felt like there were many people there. We went on an all inclusive package and my husband increased it to dine around, which was well worth the extra as the meals in all the restaurants were wonderful, unfortunately I have put on a bit of weight.
The sounds of the ocean meal with a butler was fantastic for my birthday. Our accommodation which was in a deluxe room was always very clean.
Thank you also to Justin (Resort Manager) who welcomed us when we arrived at the hotel and his wife who were very friendly.
Only one downside don't forget the insect repellant as I was bitten to pieces, also don't bother with the trip to Male as it was a waste of money, the tour guide wasn't great and it was dirty!
I recommend this hotel to everyone and although the airport is not far away its not that noisy.
Outstanding holiday thank you very much.
Sharon and Andy Hills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel