Kurumba is one of those rare gems with which you can fault nothing. It is a stunningly beautiful property and the service is second to none. We still tell people about our experience at Kurumba because that is the best service we have ever received. 1) Beautiful rooms all with a little private beach area, 2) excellent food options- buffet and ala carte, 3) from champagne breakfast, dolphin cruises, night fishing, scuba diving, snorkelling, all available (for a reasonable fee), 4) world class service which makes you want to stay more! We liked the ceramic toiletry jars in the loo and asked if we could buy them- the reception handed them to us for free when we were leaving! Such a beautiful resort, I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel