Me and my wife visited Maldives mid of last May, we was really confused on which resort to choose as most of the Maldivian resorts standard are almost the same and it is really difficult which one to choose, and after long searching and reviews reading we finally decided to pick up Kurumba for 05 nights, and this was due to the location of the resort, facilities of the resort, rates and finally the all positive reviews in the trip advisor against Kurumba.
- Location: it is just 10mins speedboat ride from the airport, Kurumba had their own counter in the airport, once you land and cross immigration you just need to report to their counter in the arrival hall and their representative will take care of you with great smile and welcome atmosphere.
- Facility: the resort has all facilities you would need, great variety of restaurants, bars, sport and beach activities, clinic, great SPA and 2 nice pools, and if you have kids they have kids playing area and nannies.
- Rate: comparing Kurumba rates and matching it with what you get from type of service and room standards is the real great value of money, and which is really difficult to find in Maldivian resorts as in Maldives usually you will have 2 choices only either very expensive rates with very high quality of service and standard or else low rates but with low quality, Kurumba offers excellent rates compared to the market and in the same time maintain the excellent service and standard.
Veli SPA: was real special, I went for the maldivian journey package consists of 3 different type of massage sessions, and they are very open to modify the sessions to your favour. it was the best massage experience I had ever tried.
you can’t fault this resort, me and my wife can’t say less than excellent for Kurumba, from the time you arrive till the time you leave you will enjoy every moment, the staff will do their best only to gain your satisfaction and ensure your happiness, Kurumba allowed us for early check-in although we arrived very early at 0700 and by 1000 we was in our room (this was free but subject to availability), they even offered us breakfast before we check-in to our room, we have requested our bungalow to be in the other side of the resort to avoid Male and the airport for more calm atmosphere and they did it for us, the room service was excellent cleaning the room twice daily and the most attractive thing was the daily briefing sheet, this will brief you in the next day weather and activities. I loved it. we had extended one night on superior room instead of our original booked room deluxe bungalow and Kurumba upgraded us back to our deluxe bungalow to avoid us suffer moving from room to another room (again this was subject to availability).
Kurumba staff are the real reason of Kurumba success and they really make you feel that you are at your home and not away from your home, I never saw a staff without a real lovely true smile from the heart, they all love and loyal to Kurumba, and this really indicates the efficient of the management of Kurumba, many thanks for all Kurumba staff and special thanks for Hassan from the front desk he is young but very professional, Nur Hussien the lovely helpful man who looked very well after us very special thanks for him, also would like to thank Mohamed Nazvy my special friend during my stay in Kurumba, his advises and guides was really helpful for me to pick up the right tours and to enjoy the resort activities, if you want to learn more about Kurumba just visit Mohamed Nazvy at the sand bar and learn more about Kurumba and Maldives from him, special thanks for Tatiana the sand bar beautiful lady, try her cocktails and you will always prefer the sand bar more than the beach bar, her cocktails much more tasty than the same cocktails in the beach bar.
Really loved everything in Kurumba and we already started to plan for our next trip back to Kurumba with our kids, for Nur Hussien, Hassan, Mohamed Nazvy and Tatiana will be coming back next year to see all of you as by now we already missed you guys.
And finally would like to thank Jason the GM and would like to congrats him for leading Kurumba to this success. thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel