“Not bad not great”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Decent food, nothing special. Big reach in range of menu - Thai, Chinese, Japanese,

Waitstaff fair. pricing fair. healthy portions

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Easily the most awful Chinese food I have ever experienced. The place is clean but otherwise devoid of atmosphere. Mix in lackluster staff and you've got the recipe for Hampton Bays worst restaurant.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I have been to this restaurant and normally luv your food... i came with my mom and husband...we ordered lots of food but started with the chicken satay. as we were eating... i noticed my one piece of chicken was uncooked, i debated about telling the waiter,, i did tell him. he apologized and he brought me one piece cooked.. i feel that the chicken satay should have been comped to my bill. i don't feel we should have paid for this.. but we did very wrong. the worst thing about this experience is that not only was i eating raw chicken but i am 8 weeks pregnant and i now feel sick.. i am very upset with this whole day. they were apologetic and the waiter said that the chef was confused. what was one of my favorite restaurants is now not so much..i hope i don't get any sicker than i already feel and i am worried about my pregnancy after this..

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We love Tony's for Asian food, the menu is varied with Sushi, Chinese and Thai

1  Thank lollygal
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Very good restaurant that is just down the street for us. We also know to owner because his son goes to school with my daughter. Nice guy.