“Great Attention to my Needs”
Review of Chachama Grill

Chachama Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chachama Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Route 101
Description: Coming Soon!
Deer Park, New York
“Great Attention to my Needs”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place is very deceiving from the outside. In a strip mall. I am gluten and dairy intolerant. The maître d' or manager and chef were all very good and making sure that there was something that I could eat. They substituted rice with butter for roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables. I'm actually going back on Saturday with my father for his 75th birthday.

• Visited July 2013

Patchogue, NY
“I hate the name but LOVE the food!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I finally made my way into this horribly deceiving storefront restaurant. THIS PLACE IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I loved everything! The service was great, the margaritas perfect, and the food was amazing! I never knew this existed until recently and I'm so glad for Restaurant Week's advertising or else I wouldn't have gone in here for awhile longer......they do have a very good write up in Zagat but like I said, the storefront decor is so deceiving!!!!! Who knew!!!!

Bay Shore, New York
“Don't Let The Storefront Fool You”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This top notch restaurant is in the middle of a shopping center and next to a take out pizza joint. With only 14 tables, make sure you have reservation. The service is first class and the food is wonderful. Go Sun-Thur. and benefit from their $38 prix fix three course menu. Their nightly specials are printed and included so you don't have to listen to someone speed reading from memory your choices which makes it even more difficult if the person has an accent.
If you are a regular, there are always changes to the menu so you don't fall into a slump.

Westhampton Beach, New York
“Very good!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good food, good service, good vibes. A pleasant surprise in an unlikely location. We went during Restaurant Week so it was very reasonably priced. The regular menu is a bit expensive, but they have mid-week specials in a more moderate price range. Worth the drive from the Hamptons!

New York City, New York
“Simple decor belies an excellent experience”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The restaurant is inconspicuously located in a shopping mall, and if I didn't know where I was going, it would hardly attract my attention. Quite apparently on the expensive side, it delivers the quality. The food is expertly prepared, and in the end that's all that matters. Very nice meal. Can recommend without hesitation. I would say that the overall impression would have been better if the place was redecorated, to match the quality of the menu.

• Visited April 2013