“Fine place to eat!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ronkonkoma, New York
“Fine place to eat!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Made our first visit to this place and very pleased. While we waited for friends, my wife an I sat at the bar and had a drink. The Bar itself was small, but very clean and the staff was very friendly. They had a live musician and overall, we enjoyed our drink. When our friends arrived, we sat at our table and ordered our meal. The waiter was professional and outgoing. The meal was excellent. The dining area was nice and comfy. I would recommend this place again.

• Visited December 2013

Centereach, New York
“Would love to try this place for dinner”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch there yesterday. Loved how festive it was decorated for the holidays! Our host and server was excellent. Knew everything and was very friendly. We both ordered burgers, his medium rare and mine medium well. Both burgers came out medium rare. The very helpful server offered to bring it back, but instead just ate around the raw parts. Fries were excellent. Saw the dinner menu on the board and it looks excellent. Maybe we will have a better chance with the chef.

• Visited December 2013
“Nice friendly place to eat”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This place has been around for about a year now. The food is always good and they change up their specials often. The staff is always professional and friendly...especially Tina Marie who always remembers us and what type of stuff we like so she can give us ideas.

New York City, New York
“Great visit and a good find!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was invited to this place after a memorial service. We were a group of 25. We were seated in a wonderful area that fit all of us comfortably. Our female server was super great. The four people at my table ordered the steak sandwich. It was very good. The portion was large and perfectly cooked. The décor was lovely. There were paintings from locals, however, on my next visit I hope to have more time to look at them. Our waitress told us to check the website for their specials. But then she went on to tell us...now I really cant wait to return. I live in Queens, however, family lives out east. This will now be my favorite place to go when in the area. I have told many people about the wonderful restaurant. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Hope you visit soon before all the leaves fall, because the location is on a road with many beautiful trees. Keep up the good work here!

• Visited November 2013
Bridgehampton, NY
“Worth another visit - add a half a star”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went on a groupon coupon ($15 off). On that basis the meal was a good price to value, but I don't think we would have been as pleased without the discount. I had the Thai Seafood pasta ($28) which was, surprise, spaghetti, not Thai noodles. Nice and spicy, but a somewhat small portion, generous shrimp and diver scallops, and only a small piece of lobster meat (but two claw ends which are not really meat). A little bit more pasta would have been nice. I indicated I liked a lot of water which was promised but not delivered, the only reason I downgraded the service. I think when we go back we will try the sandwiches, salads and hamburgers which people seemed to like very much.

• Visited September 2013