“Nice friendly place to eat”
Review of Peppercorn cafe - CLOSED

Peppercorn cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Nice friendly place to eat”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This place has been around for about a year now. The food is always good and they change up their specials often. The staff is always professional and friendly...especially Tina Marie who always remembers us and what type of stuff we like so she can give us ideas.

New York City, New York
“Great visit and a good find!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was invited to this place after a memorial service. We were a group of 25. We were seated in a wonderful area that fit all of us comfortably. Our female server was super great. The four people at my table ordered the steak sandwich. It was very good. The portion was large and perfectly cooked. The décor was lovely. There were paintings from locals, however, on my next visit I hope to have more time to look at them. Our waitress told us to check the website for their specials. But then she went on to tell us...now I really cant wait to return. I live in Queens, however, family lives out east. This will now be my favorite place to go when in the area. I have told many people about the wonderful restaurant. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Hope you visit soon before all the leaves fall, because the location is on a road with many beautiful trees. Keep up the good work here!

• Visited November 2013
Bridgehampton, NY
“Worth another visit - add a half a star”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went on a groupon coupon ($15 off). On that basis the meal was a good price to value, but I don't think we would have been as pleased without the discount. I had the Thai Seafood pasta ($28) which was, surprise, spaghetti, not Thai noodles. Nice and spicy, but a somewhat small portion, generous shrimp and diver scallops, and only a small piece of lobster meat (but two claw ends which are not really meat). A little bit more pasta would have been nice. I indicated I liked a lot of water which was promised but not delivered, the only reason I downgraded the service. I think when we go back we will try the sandwiches, salads and hamburgers which people seemed to like very much.

• Visited September 2013
New York
“Fantastic addition to the area”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We weren't quite sure what to expect, since the signs outside advertise everything from live music on Saturday nights, to breakfast, to lunch specials on Monday and Tuesday. We went for dinner Friday night, and were very glad we did. The decor is tasteful, clean and modern, with original artwork by local artists on the walls. The staff were friendly, professional, and all very personable and fun (Jay was our waiter and he was a lot of laughs as well as very attentive). The menu had something for everyone, from burgers and wraps to steaks, seafood, and daily specials, and the food was delicious. The prices were very reasonable ($28 for a 6 rib rack of lamb is certainly good), and while the servings weren't huge, they were certainly adequate, and no one went home hungry. The bar was a bit loud, but it was Happy Hour Friday, and it wasn't overpowering. All in all, this is a restaurant that should do very well, with delicious food, fair prices, and great atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
Bayport, New York
“5stars”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

A friend recommended this place and we were very pleased! Love the crabcakes! Our waitress recommended the key lime martini it was unbelievably Delish! Will be back

• Visited August 2013