All reviews decent place to stay affordable hotel rooms are clean lobby area burt
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Clean, no-frills place to stay. Friendly employees. Totally random, but I LOVED the soap in the bathroom--smelled like ginger ale!

Parking spaces are VERY SMALL as is the driving space within the parking lot. I had a difficult time parking my very small car. Even fitting my car into a spot, I was worried about not having enough room to back out the next day. There are slightly larger spaces at the back of the building.

If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room far away from the lobby/dining area. This is an old building with thin walls/ceiling/floors. The TV was extremely loud, as were voices coming from the lobby area. They set up for the complimentary breakfast just after 6am, which was also very loud. All of this could be heard clearly from the hotel room.

I appreciated the complimentary breakfast, but do wish they could keep the environment in mind. We should be long past the days of serving food on/in styrofoam. Breakfast selections included fresh fruit, cereal, bagels, and other carbohydrate items.

Because I did not get a good night's sleep, I would likely try another place to stay next time. My experience though probably would have been much different (better) had I been in a different room.

Room tip: Stay away from rooms anywhere near the lobby/dining area if you are a light sleeper.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

We have been going here for several years. They recently updated the place. The rooms are clean but The furniture still needs to be updated too, The area is nice and quiet. The bathroom is small and you have to go in sideways, lol.The staff,especially Vinnie,are great and very accommodating.All and all I like the place,it’s a nice getaway.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Rooms were outdated, didn't feel clean and smelled musty. Breakfast included in price, uuuuhm, what breakfast? Some stale mini muffins, a waffle machine, and a few pieces of fruit and some cereal if you get up early enough. Won't stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We had to stay here due to a death in the family. When you walk into the lobby it looks newly renovated and nice. When you enter the hotel room, you feel as if you are being transported to the 1980s. The rooms smell musty, not clean, broken lights, tiles, walls and grout not finished, bed hard as a rock, doors that don’t clothes, lumpy pillows.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Well, We only stayed here one night.....we were told to ask for one of their “new rooms” they told us that would b on the second floor.......no problem.....we couldn’t find the elevator......I went back to the front front desk....”where’s the elevator sir?” “ we don’t have one”..... we had a lot of luggage to carry up a flight of chairs.......The bathroom heat lamp and bathroom exhaust didn’t work.....the good stuff: the beds were comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was good!..... would I stay here again.....yea, maybe.

Date of stay: September 2018