“With 20 Pizzeria's in East Northport they are the best.”
Review of Filetto's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Filetto's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
East Northport, New York
“With 20 Pizzeria's in East Northport they are the best.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have been to all the restaurants that serve pizza in East Northport and Commack and feel that this one is the best over all. With friendly wait staff great counter help and one of the owners always being there to over see this is a must try location. They pizza is great but the food is also great many a night we go with the kids and they have pizza and the wife and I have food. Have no fear you will not be disappointed. You can also take out or have them deliver it to you.

• Visited September 2013

Commack, New York
“Great place to take the family and reasonable!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you cannot find something on the menu that you don't like...you need to look elsewhere. This menu is huge and has something for EVERYONE! The food is good. It has everything from pasta to seafood. You can go upscale too! They also have really great pizza. Reasonable prices and great place to take the family. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Dix Hills, New York
“not to good”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always order pizza's. one night my wife & I decided to go there and have dinner..All well let me tell you we should of stayed with pizza night instead of dine out to this place. Never again will we order there food..wait staff is just a nightmare & food was really bad what we ordered..This place should just stick with Pizza only. You know I heard about the complains before, but I just couldn't believe it. I had to try it out myself..that place for dinner is way gone for us..

• Visited February 2013
US
“Bad Service”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Today we went to Filetto for a Valentine's dinner. My son had the pizza which was not bad. But we waited for an hour for the dinner. Our waiter never came by to check with us. I had to ask for the salad which was came with my dinner, before I had the salad. I saw every table came later than us, ordered later than us, they all got their dinner. Our waiter never came by until I waved him over. He said he had brought to the owner's attention. Our dinner finally came and their eggplant parmigiana was horrible. I complained to our waiter who claimed to have told the owner about everything. But the owner never came by other than take that dish off our bill. We were the only Asian in the restaurant, could this have been a racial discrimination incident. I think yes, since we saw the owner went around to speak to customers but us.

• Visited February 2013
Huntington, New York
“Good pizza”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

If you are craving good pizza and are in the east northport area, stop in to Filettos. This is one step up from a take out place, but consistently good. Service can be fast or slow depending on the day. Have tried the salads here and they are fresh.