“Place is pretty”

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Tel 631-266-3300
Description: Tel 631-266-3300
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The food is ok. A bit on the dull side for Greek food.
They serve wine and beer and the restaurant is clean and the decor is pretty.
I've tried it 3 times in the past 2 years and I'm still not impressed.
There is a better tasting Greek place south of this location, but the restaurant could use a face lift.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

We don't eat Greek food very often but this restaurant caught our attention. We ordered Gyro, Souvlaki, Chicken Kabob, on a plate, sandwich and skewers. The food was great and my entire family enjoyed their meals. I had the grilled squid (calamari) which was served as a whole squid but sliced in pieces. If you never had squid this way before try it. I have eye on the grilled octopus for next visit. Prices of the entrees were very good. The place is not very big so first come, first serve, so avoid peak periods. Overall very good, place was clean, the food authentic and it gave a family atmosphere.