“Un Cantina Muy Bueno!”

Margarita's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in East Meadow
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine Mexican cuisine in an elegant and modern environment. Our decorations and food make you feel like you are on vacation. We serve Long Island's best margaritas and have a live Mariachi band Friday thru Sundays. Having a special event? Bring your guests to Margarita's for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries etc.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Margarita's Cafe is a small restaurant with big impact! Lively music sets the tone for an authentic Mexican dining experience- they even have a live mariachi band on weekends. The staff is very friendly and most importantly, attentive. We ate on a Tuesday night and the dining room was half filled- a nod to their popularity. Portions were generous, tasty, and fairly priced. We enjoyed the authenticity of the menu- not what you see on the menus of the Mexican chain restaurants. We ordered guacamole(made at our table) and the guy at the next table was so impressed, he took a pic on his phone while it was being prepared! It was delicious by the way. My husband has a seafood paella which he couldn't even finish and I had the mole poblano which is the national dish of Mexico. Both delicious and served piping hot. We so enjoyed it we will definitely return. The only down side is we ate so much, we didn't have room for dessert! If you like Mexican food try Margarita's, you'll like it

There are newer reviews for Margarita's Cafe

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Overcrowded and a fire trap. Food is excellent but don't expect to get all your leftovers to take home - only got half and all the shrimp were missing. I wonder if they wound up on someone else's plate. Made reservation but still had to wait an hour. There is no management.....the guy is clueless and arrogant.

1  Thank 99Jim99
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Small restaurant in a strip mall inside a shopping center. Usually not where you might find a good restaurant. Here you won't, you'll find a great one! Not fancy, not pricy and not stuffy. From the manager to the waiters, the bus boys and the Mariachi band...everyone has a good attitude. It's like going to a Carlos and Charlie's or Señor Frog's only on a smaller scale. All this and very good food as well. We'll be back. If you're planning on going on a Friday or Saturday, make a reservation, it gets crowded.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I whent to eat at margarita restaurant with my wife and the food and staft are so friendly to bad I can't say the same think about the management. I spend over $200.00 dollars in the bar and I request it to speak to the manager due to i whant to celebrate my mon birthday in there and the waiter when to ask the manager if he can speak with me about the reservations and the manager told the waiter that he don't have time now to speak to me. I'm so unhappy about this. This is the first time in my life that a manager say not to money thanks to the manager the restaurant just loses my business.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We've been going to Margarita's for a few years. Recently renovated, the food and service has been consistently satisfying. The sangria is fruity and we love the live music too!

1  Thank TalineLovesRoadtrips