“Top Night Club”

Ranked #54 of 95 Restaurants in East Meadow
East Meadow, New York
“Top Night Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I admit that I am prejudiced. We held my daughter's bat mitzvah here and it was excellent in every way.

The food was fantastic. You can't get waiter service because of the configuration of the place, so it is buffet only. This bothered me during the planning phases, but in execution it worked out perfectly. People RAVED about the food. As good as the appetizers and entrees were, the desserts were even better.

The service couldn't have been better. From the event planner, to the Maitre d', bartenders and others, everyone was on the same page. I wouldn't hesitate to recomment Zachary's to anyone I want to impress.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gtllrmn

new york
“FUN NIGHTCLUB!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2010

Zachary's is a nightclub that I have been going to for the past 25 years. It is the only nightclub around the area that caters to the 30 and over crowd. The age group is about 30 to 50. Everytime I go there I always have a great time. The music is really good and there is lots of dancing. The people are always friendly. You can dress to impress. They have a 3am free buffett and the admission is $10. The drinks are about 7 to 10 dollars. Friday is usually not as crowded and is singles night. Saturday is everyone..some of the same people who have been going out for years like me still go..so what does that tell you..lol..

11 Thank onedollNewYork